Past #8: Nathan Hrovat - won't be offered a new contract - thanks Rat

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love a new Mitchell or Boomer. I'd be fine with a new Patch. Looks a bit Dumont-like as well.
Definitely moves more like Mitchell than Boomer in my opinion, less pace means he kicks around the corner a bit more, rather than straightening up, but does it with great skill and effectiveness, appears to be pretty good on the left side also.

Is it actually conceivable we'll still be hanging around the bottom of the eight with a decent injury run next season?

Can see him and Dumont switching with each other on the ball and across half forward.

Twinkletoes
Flawed Genius King Corey

Sorry to bother you all. But is it possible to change my username to 'Hrovat2Wood'

I think they are going to both be future stars of the comp.

Another one to change thanks Doss. Our board will be unrecognisable soon with all of these username changes.

Fair enough too as it was time we did our own aggressive reset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tazaa, the north board is choc full of stars.

At the moment I'm 2013 firrito. If i don't evolve the game will pass me by.
You're more of a 2015 Nahas/black Brett.

Changing things that don't need changing and have been working fine ;)

Hrovat should have a good career and I think is the type of player you need. Neat skills, outside mid who can run and carry and kick a goal. North have enough inside, grunt players to get it out to him

I'm disappointed he's gone, but don't begrudge him leaving at all, one thing the Doggies have is a deep midfield which has meant he has struggled for opportunities and has had to spend more time as a forward than he'd probably like. Were always gonna lose a couple of fringe mids. Just needs to stay fit and he'll be a player that we'll regret losing

Definitely moves more like Mitchell than Boomer in my opinion, less pace means he kicks around the corner a bit more, rather than straightening up, but does it with great skill and effectiveness, appears to be pretty good on the left side also.

Is it actually conceivable we'll still be hanging around the bottom of the eight with a decent injury run next season?

We have a very dangerous forward line potentially, a mid group that is experienced but should add run next year and a defence that manages to hold well. I think we need a bit of luck on the injury front but no reason why we can't surprise.

Another one to change thanks Doss. Our board will be unrecognisable soon with all of these username changes.

Fair enough too as it was time we did our own aggressive reset.

True that. I was thinking of changing my username to All2Hard. Couldn't be bothered in the end though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back