Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 14 - Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Dragon Island

Are the 2016 Furies the biggest whores in Sweet FA history?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

mate, that stench is powerful enough you don'teven need to sniff to smell it.
I find copper tubing run through one end of my nose to the other has alleviated the issue.

1096262.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have at it flogs.

Oh and by the way Far Kern, we Furies have #Farkyn450 , comprising our inimitable dynamic duo of footy_fumbler (150 games) and Tarkyn_24 (300 games) who both celebrated their respective milestone games two weeks ago, simultaneously at exactly the same moment together.

So, see, your name isn't such a big deal.

Oh and by the way Far Kern, we Furies have #Farkyn450 , comprising our inimitable dynamic duo of footy_fumbler (150 games) and Tarkyn_24 (300 games) who both celebrated their respective milestone games two weeks ago, simultaneously at exactly the same moment together.

So, see, your name isn't such a big deal.
I wasn't sure that it would be allowed and have tried to keep a very low profile so far. :)

Well done guys. Both awesome efforts but 300 Tarkyn_24, wow. :thumbsu:

Not free, but he will only charge pensioners' rates if you tell him I sent you ... wait, you don't mean him at all, do you? Sexy devil.:$
Well......just be gentle.

Determinant might need to give it a read through too then

There better be bloody illustrations too, otherwise you and your 200,000 words can get stuffed
Oh there is! Plenty of illustrations in this dictionary, here's an example:
2016-10-26%2017.34.01_zpsas4ncejb.jpg

Back