2017 WB Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

nail_biting_stress.jpg

Ok.

The same reasons he hasn't gone yet are the same reasons I think he'll slip in the real thing. Not totally convinced but he's shown enough that at pick 18 he is value.

Slightly speculative, might be better next year, but could be a ripper for us as well....

Come on down to Doggie Town:

Welcome Todd Marshall :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok.

The same reasons he hasn't gone yet are the same reasons I think he'll slip in the real thing. Not totally convinced but he's shown enough that at pick 18 he is value.

Slightly speculative, might be better next year, but could be a ripper for us as well....

I feel physically ill

Ok.

I wondered when he'd go.

CaptainMurphy your turn.

I would've taken him for Freo at pick 7. Good get at 12 for Norf but I'd hate for him to be wasted in their system.

Yeah when looking at North's list i think they really need a bit of x-factor however i think what they need more than that is durability. Allot of there recent draftees are hardly ever on the park. That's why i overlooked Venables and Berry due to there injury history.

Logue can come in and have an instant impact in the backline but has tonnes of scope to turn into a quality utility, i see him being able to play midfield and even half forward if needed. He's a talent. And North certainly need that.

Plus, North aren't very good at developing talent so i think a more accomplished and ready to go prospect is there go. Not even them could **** him up.

It could be the Ty Vickery and Justin Westhoff comparisons, just a
guess, but it could be.o_O

He's certainly devisive. I don't think anyone is really confident if he'll be any good. He's a 3-5 year work in progress but I've seen enough in the very limited games I'ce seen him live that I'd happily have him developing in the background for our list. Knew some people would hate it though :)

Let's face it. If you're relying on Cale Hooker and James Stewart to be your 2nd forward after the inconsistent Joe Daniher, your forward line is probably going to struggle. So let's say that Essendon desperately need a goal-scoring Forward, and that man is......

Josh Battle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back