Who is the best looking player at our club?

Who's the best looking?

• Mclean <3

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Wood

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • Dunkley

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Young

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lapinski

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Dahlhaus

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Tom Boyd

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Biggs

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Johannisen

• Murphy

• Libba

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Dale Morris

• Adams

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it might also depend on the occasion as we have a very healthy list in lots of regards.
If I was taking one of the guys to a beach party I'd take Roarke.
A rave Dahl.
High end bash Toyd.
Rock concert Murph
Kids party Dale
V8s Clay
The cricket Libba
The movies or a stay in video Wood
Some kind of hipster event JJ
A family function Morris.

If I was going to a rodeo Redpath.
For some reason I'd take Zaine to the circus,not sure why,maybe his name but I think it's more.
Roller skating Wallis.
A drink down the local pub Adams
The Mardi Gras Suckling
Camping Collins

Last edited:
Well we've resorted to this...
Easton Wood looks like a movie star.
It's kind of like that INXS mini series they had on a while back where the guy who played Michael Hutchence was no where near as good looking as him.
I reckon they'd have a hard time finding someone good looking enough to play Easton.

My 7 year old daughter loves Caleb Daniel but I think that might be because they are the same height.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the club could do a top less calendar to raise some extra funds for the club. Might even attract a few extra fans...

Geez the women's team hasn't even played a game yet and you want them to get their kit off :p

But seriously who the hell selected Libba - gun player and A-grade funny guy but he got belted hard with the ugly stick (a decent hair cut could make a world of difference though!).

1- Marcus Adams (Woof!!!!!)
2- Caleb Daniel
3 -Josh Dunkley
4- Easton Woods quads

Im really impressed by the level of homoeroticism we have been able to achieve in this thread. Its a brave new world we live in.
I agree.
The new levels of player love seems to be getting alarming close to crossing the line.
That being said, Easton Wood is pretty hot!!!

I've got four daughters, two of which are teenagers, and they went for Easton and The Bont.

The older ones love Easton the younger the Bont which I suspect is more to do with both how nice he is and the fact he is the GOAT! Also family relations have a close friendship with his family so they also feel some connection there as well, so I'm discounting that and saying Wood is the clear winner with the girls.

Having posted the above I also agree that on a gender neutral basis the clear winner is Katie Brennan! She is both an outstanding footballer, a beautiful woman and an outstanding young lady. Beautiful inside and out.

Back