• Hindu

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 17 8.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No I take religion as I can... it is what I want and I take it as when it serves me... It is not a god nor is it a house.. or is it a animal.a person.
a song. or an anything else that might resonate with me..

It is not religion but nor is it a life long association.. it is all of the above..

anything I can take and get that will help me through the day and yet it is also just a minuscule of the brains that I associate with each day as well.

so therefore it is not stealing, or compacting from those I associate with or even hating people just to grab and run..

people just don't get it one way or another...

we just associate with anything we can and choose to launch ourselves however we can and then it sometimes works and then sometimes it doesn't
work... and all of the time we are fooling ourselves that it is all it appears...

whatever we want we take as long as it does no harm to anyone else...
What about your kids?

Morality from religion LOL

I'm not sure it counts as morals when protecting your children. That's just the evolutionary desire to protect your own genes. However you are right that morality has evolved to encourage social cooperation which is the main reason why humans are the top of the food chain. We co-operate better than any other species on the planet.

I'm not sure it counts as morals when protecting your children. That's just the evolutionary desire to protect your own genes. However you are right that morality has evolved to encourage social cooperation which is the main reason why humans are the top of the food chain. We co-operate better than any other species on the planet.
How about protecting your friend? those 2 are adult dogs, were they siblings? i dont know, probably not, but there are many other instances as well

Morality from religion LOL

Let's keep it in perspective. Everything is cramped in a tiny space and then suddenly out the blue an almighty bang and nek minnit there's a dog looking after another dog on a railway track. At least the religious get giggy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Let's keep it in perspective. Everything is cramped in a tiny space and then suddenly out the blue an almighty bang and nek minnit there's a dog looking after another dog on a railway track. At least the religious get giggy with it.

That nek minit is about 14 billion years, so yeah, nek minit indeed

That nek minit is about 14 billion years, so yeah, nek minit indeed
I literally had no idea what he was on about!
For people that think the earth fits into a 6 day creation program,6000 years ago,I have a question?
If you are all powerful and beyond measure being,why do you need to rest on the 7th day?
Why are you tired?

For people that think the earth fits into a 6 day creation program,6000 years ago,I have a question?
If you are all powerful and beyond measure being,why do you need to rest on the 7th day?
Why are you tired?
I think its the "usual" card, morality is god and evolution is fake. Must be another evolution denier, never in doubt. Too many low IQ peasants in this thread

Why are you tired?

Why take any time at all ?

You didn't answer my question.
Why is god tired,why did it need to rest?
He didnt rest due to being tired. Its more like to take pause and reflect. And he might not have even done that but its said that way to try and help us humans connect with him. And the days arent the same as our actual 24 hours days. They could even be billions of years.

God didnt have a time limit. Day 2 could have been a million years longer than day 6. He decided when a day was completed. He didnt use a casio stop watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why take any time at all ?

Great question, earth was created 4 billion years ago and homo sapiens came a little over 200,000 years ago. Thats quite a long period of time for an omnipotent being to set things into motion. And in the process kill about 95 percent of everything it had already created. Very intelligent. :drunk:

The point being there is enough time for things to evolve, morality is ever evolving and ever changing.

And since you mentioned eternity, define it.

Morality? My guess it is what makes someone truly human .. truly part of the stardust..for that one must go back to the beginning...before there was change..back to the only constant ...the creator and ask .......

Morality? My guess it is what makes someone truly human .. truly part of the stardust..for that one must go back to the beginning...before there was change..back to the only constant ...the creator and ask .......

LOL the subject you quoted was morality amongst dogs, but yeah ok go and ask, let me know when you find out. :rolleyes:

God didnt have a time limit. Day 2 could have been a million years longer than day 6. He decided when a day was completed. He didnt use a casio stop watch.
Well,he's obviously got a Rolex,derr...

LOL the subject you quoted was morality amongst dogs, but yeah ok go and ask, let me know when you find out. :rolleyes:

F@@ck morality and dogs. The big picture man. You're got dogs from an explosion ..contemplate the obvious .. before worrying about 2 of the sickest looking dogs and what they are up to. I've seen a cat eat it's own s**t ..I don't think about its morality.

F@@ck morality and dogs. The big picture man. You're got dogs from an explosion ..contemplate the obvious .. before worrying about 2 of the sickest looking dogs and what they are up to. I've seen a cat eat it's own s**t ..I don't think about its morality.

i've seen a human eat cockroach's, road kill and someone else's chucked up chips for a bet.

The point being there is enough time for things to evolve, morality is ever evolving and ever changing.

Yeah, nah....How many times must I pull you up on this blatant falsehood?

Murder is always wrong, as mankind's nature is fixed....Do get an education son.

Great question, earth was created 4 billion years ago and homo sapiens came a little over 200,000 years ago. Thats quite a long period of time for an omnipotent being to set things into motion. And in the process kill about 95 percent of everything it had already created. Very intelligent. :drunk:

Or very very very very clever. Certainly lays a stunningly beautiful and awe inspiring canvas for human expression and knowledge.

You didn't answer my question.
Why is god tired,why did it need to rest?

Sorry didn't know you were fundamentalist. He rested to let us know that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. How's that OK?

Back