The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If things go **** up for us I can always roll the Henry badge back out. It's like our get out of jail card now

Geez you guys tried didn't ya. He was going to Barca until he bit someone anyway, was a coup for us to sign him, we were in no position to get him, no CL and Hodgson stuffed up

Suarez alongside Bale and Modric. Welp.
Thankfully Pleat (and other scouts) are listened to now.

Suarez alongside Bale and Modric. Welp.
Thankfully Pleat (and other scouts) are listened to now.
Somehow you imagine we'd still manage to stuff that up. Don't forget we'd still have had Dawson at the back - dont bite SM!

Somehow you imagine we'd still manage to stuff that up. Don't forget we'd still have had Dawson at the back - dont bite SM!
Hes slow but when you have a manager who actually knows how to use players he's fine. Wouldn't say Toby or Jan are speedsters.

Did you turn a profit revenue wise?

Yeah we steadily turn profit every season

FSG is a strange case, like all business owners they're clearly in it for the profit, but they have indeed shelled out a lot of money transfer wise and pity that we've squandered most of them. Although some of it is partly their fault for appointing the wrong man to spend it or they wanna spend it themselves when they know nothing about the game

But they have run a very good commercial business here at Liverpool, they expanded the stadium and we've generally have the best off field health since we last won the league. But the feeling is that they just wanna sell us to make a huge profit off that (bought us for 300 mil, will sell us for 1 billion and thereabouts).

I think money is available for Jurg but Jurg hasn't splashed it, which is how he does things even back at Dortmund, but when you're looking at some of the lads we're playing out of position then you'd think it's a bit naive not to spend.

Bit random but next season we could be chucking a shield around the cockerel
reportedly a throw back to the 60/61 title side.

071a1b21e53d77207aa23174a2bf01a4.jpg

reportedly a throw back to the 60/61 title side.

071a1b21e53d77207aa23174a2bf01a4.jpg
People looked older back then. I'm guessing those players are mostly in their 20's and early 30's.

Anyway, what a beautiful kit that is. Actually I love all our kits - best there is. The badge too - classic, unbeatable.

So proud to be a yid. Wouldn't be the same being anything else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least you now know what being a st kilda fan feels like :$
I tell you why being a Spurs fan trumps all others. Here's ten reasons why:
1) you support a big club with a chance of winning something, but you're still in an exclusive enough sect not to feel like a generic United, 'Pool, Arse or Chelsea supporter jumping on a bandwagon.
2) The kit. Pristine white shirts - navy shorts and white socks. Classic. None of this red or blue s**t or stripey crap.
3) your club is historically big without having to rely on Russians or Arabs to make it so
4) Spporters. The funniest set of supporters by far. Our chants are the best
5) Players. From Greaves and MacKay, Hoddle, Waddle and Ardiles to Kane and Alli, there's nothing to compare with a Tottenham ledge.
6) glorious failure. Yes there's lots to be said for it. Keeps you grounded.
7) the new stadium. Will be one of the finest in Europe.
8) everyone hates us - for literally no reason. It must be an inbuilt fear
9) I'm sure there's more
10) the end

1) you support a big club with a chance of winning something, but you're still in an exclusive enough sect not to feel like a generic United, 'Pool, Arse or Chelsea supporter jumping on a bandwagon.
2) The kit. Pristine white shirts - navy shorts and white socks. Classic. None of this red or blue s**t or stripey crap.
3) your club is historically big without having to rely on Russians or Arabs to make it so
5) Players. From Greaves and MacKay, Hoddle, Waddle and Ardiles to Kane and Alli, there's nothing to compare with a Tottenham ledge.
9) I'm sure there's more
10) the end
thanks for jumping into my tug boat. Didn't even have to cast a line :D

This clip sums it all up for me. You can feel everything about what it is to be a Spurs fan in this goal

9) I'm sure there's more
10) the end
1) when was the last time you won something?
2) fair call. i do like the spurs kit. does sometimes look a bit cheap tho.
3) fair call atm but you'll change your mind in a few years.
4) lol yid army, yid army
5) most of your legends only hung around for a few years. how are alli and kane legends? low barrier to entry?
6) St Kilda :$
7) yeah because using the same architect as Arse is a guarantee for success...enjoy leaving your spiritual home for £££££
8) Really? usually i pity spurs :D you are not Pool
9-10) ?

thanks for jumping into my tug boat. Didn't even have to cast a line :D
You could never hope to land a prize like me mate. I'm just telling you as it is. As a United fan you have no idea what it means to follow something that has heart, passion and soul. You're just part of a huge, global, corporate marketing machine. We are something far more than that.

This clip sums it all up for me. You can feel everything about what it is to be a Spurs fan in this goal

typical gazza. tries to kill someone and ends up ******* up his knee and career. Could have been as good as Darren Fletcher :(

You could never hope to land a prize like me mate. I'm just telling you as it is. As a United fan you have no idea what it means to follow something that has heart, passion and soul. You're just part of a huge, global, corporate marketing machine. We are something far more than that.
a cocktease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back