Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How many times have you played through it? I'm not sure, but I might give Death March a go with a fresh start, not NG+

Still just the once, that was on death march as imo that was the best experience (it's not really hard, you just need to be constantly prepared). I lost track how many hours I put in like everyone else searching out every side quest and question mark. I have started new games a couple times since but after the massive emotional and time investment of my main play through I just couldn't accept to do anything differently.

Oh I don't have a social life. I have a wife and kids.

Have bought, have installed. Goodbye cruel world
Best advice I can give: play on the hardest difficulty. You will struggle at times, particularly in the beginning, but it's by far the best way to experience the game in my opinion. Just make sure you're quick saving before and after every battle and you'll be fine.

Still just the once, that was on death march as imo that was the best experience (it's not really hard, you just need to be constantly prepared). I lost track how many hours I put in like everyone else searching out every side quest and question mark. I have started new games a couple times since but after the massive emotional and time investment of my main play through I just couldn't accept to do anything differently.

Did you bone Yennefer?

Best advice I can give: play on the hardest difficulty. You will struggle at times, particularly in the beginning, but it's by far the best way to experience the game in my opinion. Just make sure you're quick saving before and after every battle and you'll be fine.
really? I already kicked off on the second hardest. No good?

really? I already kicked off on the second hardest. No good?
It's up to you really. Second hardest is still good (it's mainly the easier two that make things too simple), but I find the hardest to be the best experience.

You can switch from the menu at any time so you're free to play around and decide which suits you best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started a new save death march to try and get the plat. Hadn't finished it last time anyway.

Should be fun getting the 50 crossbow headshots from what I'm readingo_O
Just do the pit glitch.. make sure your highly ranked.. around the high 30s but

Really liking the HoS, wasnt sure whether to take the rose off Iris, I did but i pondered for a while, probably doesnt really matter but it's what i like about this game, sorta makes you think about your decisions, about to do the last mission and i want the sword so only one way to go i guess, i dont like either of those 2 guys really
Will craft the viper armor but not sure if i am going to use it, will prob wait and just upgrade the wolven and the cat armor and use them, i am level 39 and will maybe start B@W today so should be able to get them fairly early maybe

Great game

Last edited:
Really liking the HoS, wasnt sure whether to take the rose off Iris, I did but i pondered for a while, probably doesnt really matter but it's what i like about this game, sorta makes you think about your decisions, about to do the last mission and i want the sword so only one way to go i guess, i dont like either of those 2 guys really
Will craft the viper armor but not sure if i am going to use it, will prob wait and just upgrade the wolven and the cat armor and use them, i am level 39 and will maybe start B@W today so should be able to get them fairly early maybe

Great game
Spoiler quotes ffs

I am just looking here at options . how do you put on spoiler quotes, i am not a big forum user so a bit stupid when it comes to this stuff

Edit. Found it, sorry again

Just on another note, hopefully not a spoiler, the weather is so much nicer in Toussaint

Last edited:
I am just looking here at options . how do you put on spoiler quotes, i am not a big forum user so a bit stupid when it comes to this stuff

Edit. Found it, sorry again

Just on another note, hopefully not a spoiler, the weather is so much nicer in Toussaint
all good mate.

On BF it's [spoiler ] text [/spoiler ] without the spaces. Cheers :) I'm early in the game and loving it a lot

Amazing game. Balls deep into it now.

As well as everything else I love how you rip people off by constantly stealing their s**t.

But I just about lost my mind just now when the Bloody Baron's guards just started quoting Pulp Fiction!!! So amazing.

From here on in your decisions start having consequences, so think hard about the choices you make and prepare for the feels.

Back