Autopsy Freo smash the Kangas - Never in doubt!

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite the dubious (see outrageous!) umpiring throughout the game, we showed real fight, determination and persistence to get up tonight. I almost couldn't believe it. One of the better come backs in our history. We go into the Derby with some real momentum, and dare I say it, a good chance of a win. Also, Shane Kersten is god.

Just updating my stats...

Of the current senior coaches, Lyon and C. Scott are definitely the 'go to' guys in a tight finish.

Games won by 1-9 points

Lyon 27-11 (5 draws)
C. Scott 21-11 (1 draw)
Worsfold 33-26 (2 draws)
Clarkson 25-21 (1 draw)
Buckley 10-9 (0 draws)
Hardwick 11-12 (2 draws)
Longmire 10-13 (2 draws)
Eade 22-36 (5 draws)
B. Scott 9-21. (0 draws).

Games won by 1-6 points

Lyon 13-7
C. Scott 15-10
Worsfold 23-20
Clarkson 19-14
Buckley 7-6
Hardwick 5-10
Longmire 8-9
Eade 16-22
B. Scott 4-15.

Games won by 1-3 points

Lyon 7-4
C. Scott 9-2
Worsfold 13-10
Clarkson 12-8
Buckley 4-4
Hardwick 2-5
Longmire 2-4
Eade 11-14
B. Scott 1-11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wanted to pop over and congratulate you guys, not only on your win but your ability to turn it around since you played us. I thought you were horrendous against us and cooked as a team but you've turned it around big time. You dominated that game for long periods without reward and fought and scrapped extremely well to creep back in without conceeding. Well done. 3 brilliant wins in a row and you're now finals contenders for sure. Especially if you can start kicking straight! *** Looks at Griffin Logue***

Oh on another note though, that umpiring, far out. Your supporters were surprisingly good about, I didn't have any investment in the game but seeing the number of incorrect disposal HTB's they missed - that North Melbourne did was extrordinary. You guys definitely got the wrong end of the stick there tonight.

Last edited:
c3FGb7d.png

Hahahahahahahahaha

I just wanted to pop over and congratulate you guys, not only on your win but your ability to turn it around since you played us. I thought you were horrendous against us and cooked as a team but you've turned it around big time. You dominated that game for long periods without reward and fought and scrapped extremely well to creep back in without conceeding. Well done. 3 brilliant wins in a row and you're now finals contenders for sure. Especially if you can start kicking straight Looks at Griffin Logue....

Oh on another note though, that umpiring, far out. Your supporters were surprisingly good about, I didn't have any investment in the game but seeing the number of incorrect disposal HTB's they missed - that North Melbourne did was extrordinary. You guys definitely got the wrong end of the stick there tonight.
Thanks mate. Yep, we are as shocked as you. Best of luck for 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back