No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do these Norf fans keep filming themselves??? Is there a competition going at the club or is it because they haven't won a game for so long that when they finally do win one that they want to have it on video so they can revisit it during their next 5 game losing streak...?

#lolznorf

I stopped gambling a few years ago but I was watching Netflix in bed with my wife & switched over to the AFL site to see the scores at 3/4 time. Freo were paying $3.50 for the win! I wished I had a $50 in an account at that point. Freo are obviously very fit as they ran all over us on the final 1/4 last week. But more than that it's lolNorf. If any team can blow a 15 point 3/4 time lead it's them. "I bet Freo win with the last kick of the game" I surmised. I was close.

Really pissed off about losing Hamling. Out of Griffen Higgins Grant and The Rat I wouldn't have thought Hammers would have been the top exer. But he's playing like Easton Wood. Freo are going to get his best years. Thanks for the memories Joel.

Jason Bennett promoted to AFl level, I hear. About time. :thumbsu:
Called a few games last year when Bruce was doing the Rio Olympics and he brought his great VFL commentary to that as well

Didn't he call Brisbane games about 15-20 years ago? I think it was him. He's improved a lot since then, man he was ordinary. Probably explains why he hasn't had a gig in a while.
Maybe, he seems pretty much like a straight shoot no nonsense type caller. Complements BT nicely, who I like (unpopular opinion). Matthew Campbell used to call a lot of those B-grade games back a while for Fox. As someone pointed out, he sounded a bit like a fast-speaking Tubby Taylor. Wasn't a fan of his.

Maybe, he seems pretty much like a straight shoot no nonsense type caller. Complements BT nicely, who I like (unpopular opinion). Matthew Campbell used to call a lot of those B-grade games back a while for Fox. As someone pointed out, he sounded a bit like a fast-speaking Tubby Taylor. Wasn't a fan of his.
Could have been Campbell actually. I was young so it's pretty hazy.

Called a few games last year when Bruce was doing the Rio Olympics and he brought his great VFL commentary to that as well
Yep, called the women's games too. His professionalism really stuck out compared to the other callers. I don't really hate on any callers but he's way better than Hame and Basil, and based on performance should definitely get the gig ahead of those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cockatoo is a SOFT LAZY footballer and Motlop isn't far behind.

Down hill skiers of an extreme level

Didn't he call Brisbane games about 15-20 years ago? I think it was him. He's improved a lot since then, man he was ordinary. Probably explains why he hasn't had a gig in a while.

He was working for ESPN for a while before returning to the VFL when channel 7 picked up the rights.

I don't usually like to make these posts as I know all clubs have bandwagoners and absolutely no doubt our crowds will drop too once we slide but how bad is Hawthorn's crowd against WCE?

Bad start to the year and they've all dropped off

Outside Ortorn Salvos 3 week ago. True story.

362af48e394a613b20b5eab595a36498

Why do these Norf fans keep filming themselves??? Is there a competition going at the club or is it because they haven't won a game for so long that when they finally do win one that they want to have it on video so they can revisit it during their next 5 game losing streak...?

#lolznorf

Because they finally upgraded their phones to Apple 3's ?

A free turnip to anybody that can identify the Saints poster that just posted this.

"Well this game is done.
Butchering chances and the umpires butchering us has cost us again."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back