Welcome to the Bulldogs Lachlan Bramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable pick up finally have a shut down small but he can play attacking, for free, makes an extremely big difference to our defence, we will concede much lower scores this year I'm sure of it

Either Hawthorn has incredible depth in their smaller running types or they can't see the wood for the trees. This guy is smart, quick, knows where to position himself, never misses a target and, above all, is cool in a crisis.
Perhaps he has something to prove after being booted out by the Hawks. It 's only 3 games thus far but at this stage, their loss is certainly our gain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either Hawthorn has incredible depth in their smaller running types or they can't see the wood for the trees. This guy is smart, quick, knows where to position himself, never misses a target and, above all, is cool in a crisis.
Perhaps he has something to prove after being booted out by the Hawks. It 's only 3 games thus far but at this stage, their loss is certainly our gain.
Partially because Hawthorn's ball movement is for blokes like Impey, Sicily, Weddle and Ward to slowly chip it back and forth. Not exactly the best way for a running player to show themselves.

I’ll raise my hand. I was skeptical when he came straight in thought it’d be another Bevo special of a vfl player getting too many games.

He’s been great and was really good today.
Ditto, and ditto

Another example of why teams shouldn’t get priority draft picks when you can get players like Markov and Bramble for free.
Baker has been handy for us too.

And let's not forget a certain Premiership CHB Hamling who was also a DFA (Roberts was a PSD pick too so another freebie)

Lobb deserves promotion.. yes he is not VFL
Macrae ditto
Duryea ditto
Libba should never be subbed yes but the marathon is long.Its only March April.
Darcy had a quieter game by his lofty standards.Give him a couple more l say.
Sanders quiet last week ditto.
Gallagher ditto.
All are future and Busslinger , O'Donnell and Clarke, Bendendo and Arty.
It's just smart to manage team with experience mixed in with youthful enthusiasm each week.Depending on match ups.
Perhaps playing them in groups.Then working on weaknesses in Reserves.
I am not on the pay role but l am confident those that are.
Can turn depth into a strength.Rather than play one off against another.

I believe he is Shane Biggs wearing a mask. Secret comeback having rediscovered his appetite for the game.

I believe he is Shane Biggs wearing a mask. Secret comeback having rediscovered his appetite for the game.
I was at Highpoint shopping centre last week and the car park was pretty full. I was cruising around looking for a park when I finally spotted one. I started moving towards it when a small van zoomed up and aggressively swang into it. I was getting ready to flip off the driver but when he got out of the van it was Shane Biggs...
Anyway there was literally a second park right next to him so I just parked there. But I just thought it was a funny little experience with my hero. That's the second or third time I've seen him at Highpoint so he seems to be there a lot. Anyway, he looks fairly fit so I wonder if he's still playing at local level?

I was at Highpoint shopping centre last week and the car park was pretty full. I was cruising around looking for a park when I finally spotted one. I started moving towards it when a small van zoomed up and aggressively swang into it. I was getting ready to flip off the driver but when he got out of the van it was Shane Biggs...
Anyway there was literally a second park right next to him so I just parked there. But I just thought it was a funny little experience with my hero. That's the second or third time I've seen him at Highpoint so he seems to be there a lot. Anyway, he looks fairly fit so I wonder if he's still playing at local level?
He drives like he played(for about 20 games). Bless.

Swang? Shane Biggs swang? I don't believe it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back