Welcome to the Bulldogs Joel Freijah

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a very promising pick-up, has pace, height, evasion, clean ball handling, can score, and is physically strong.
I thought he'd picked up in the late 20s early 30s.

This is a very promising pick-up, has pace, height, evasion, clean ball handling, can score, and is physically strong.
I thought he'd picked up in the late 20s early 30s.
Club has been linked with him for months which is a great sign.

Worked closely with Joel this year and can talk for hours about his abilities as a player, but I could talk for days about the person that he is.

I'll be honest, I'm a Dees man and I'm so torn he's landed at Footscray, but you've got a good one.

His six-goal haul early in the Talent League season probably did more harm than good because everyone expected him to continue that impossible form, but he stayed a consistent performer at the Rebels and definitely deserved an earlier pick.

With a couple years in an AFL system, he's going to grow in leaps and bounds. Bloody jealous haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a very promising kid! Great size.
Is it pronounced like freesia the flower or like Frasier? Commentators in his highlights have gone with both.

Reminds me a lot of Blake Acres to be honest.

Looks like a very promising kid! Great size.
Is it pronounced like freesia the flower or like Frasier? Commentators in his highlights have gone with both.
[/QUOTE]
It's great to have Kelsey Grammer connected to our club, always loved his work in the past.

Club has been linked with him for months which is a great sign.

STRENGTHS:

• Clean hands
  • Evasiveness
  • Outside game
  • Size
  • Vision
  • Work rate

IMPROVEMENTS:

• Composure
  • Kicking consistency

Composure and consistency can be worked on but you can't teach natural workrate.

hmm, with nothing to go on except his highlights later in this thread... his decision making could be an issue especially at AFL level where everything needs to happen 10x quicker. To me, thats the sign of a perenial fringe payer - good for the lower levels, but cant make the transition to seniors. Happy to be wrong tho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back