Welcome to the Bulldogs Ryley "Colonel" Sanders

Remove this Banner Ad

After all the pre-season hype what odds that we would have had two RS nominations by Round 4 and neither of them was Sanders?

It'd be a hoot if Clarke or Freijah or Bedendo came in and immediately smashed it to pick up aother RS nom before Sanders. I still think Sanders will be close to the best of the lot (if not him, then Darcy) but it's good to see some other young talent coming through at last.
Maybe we are, in fact, rebuilding.... ha

Going well, can tend to hot potato a bit though. Also, he needs to keep his head in the game. Running the wrong way is funny, but it’s also an attention problem. Similar situation with Adz’s insufficient intent On HBF, went to go pick Adz up off the ground opposed to manning space for the incoming ball.

The AFL media disgusts me sometimes. I can't believe they spent minutes on footy shows talking about Ryley throwing a water bottle and looking frustrated after being subbed. Let alone knocking him as hard as some of them did (Malthouse, Robbo). Absolutely ridiculous.

The media: Why are players all acting like robots in front of the camera. Show some emotions!
A young player: shows emotion
The media: I WOULD KICK THAT BRAT SO HARD UP THE BACKSIDE IT WOULD MAKE HIS TOENAILS CURL!!

Fire Robbo, he makes that show unwatchable.

The AFL media disgusts me sometimes. I can't believe they spent minutes on footy shows talking about Ryley throwing a water bottle and looking frustrated after being subbed. Let alone knocking him as hard as some of them did (Malthouse, Robbo). Absolutely ridiculous.

The media: Why are players all acting like robots in front of the camera. Show some emotions!
The media: I WOULD KICK THAT BRAT SO HARD UP THE BACKSIDE IT WOULD MAKE HIS TOENAILS CURL!!

After being subbed in rd 1 he went into our midfield coach's office to get advice on why etc.

Cornes has been making it out that it happened yesterday. Further making him look like a child.

Unfortunately, if you give the AFL media leeches a sniff of blood they will go all in.

Sanders will learn from it and I'm sure he won't give them any ammunition in the future.

I haven’t watched a footy show (outside of clips of the Libba interview a few weeks ago) since around 2009. It’s all just so ******* bad

I think AFL in general is rubbish now really. Love the Bulldogs, but the media are so bitchy, they just sap your love for the game, on top of that the umpiring, so many rules it’s so confusing. Then of course we have the inequality of the fixture, teams that don’t deserve prime time spots, but getting them because of who they are not how good they are going. The rising star, goal of the year, mark of the year goes to either a big club or an interstate club.

The joys of following a small Victorian club.

I haven’t enjoyed footy for over two years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back