Welcome to the Bulldogs Lachlan Bramble

Remove this Banner Ad

He's from Sunbury, isn't he? Was he a lifelong Bulldogs fan? If so, I'm sure he'll grow an arm and a leg wearing RW&B, and play accordingly.

Every 3-armed, 3-legged player we've ever had has had an outstanding career, if I recall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Bramble never gets to be lead singer of our club song. An utter shamble will be bramble. Kaos will reign.
All together now. Sons of the west , blue white and red.

He's from Sunbury, isn't he? Was he a lifelong Bulldogs fan? If so, I'm sure he'll grow an arm and a leg wearing RW&B, and play accordingly.

Every 3-armed, 3-legged player we've ever had has had an outstanding career, if I recall
You're onto something here Geoff. Can confirm a third arm had a hand in our 2016 grand final victory.
Screenshot_20231127-173825_DuckDuckGo.png
Check closely you can see there is seven arms amongst three players woody,bont and roughhead. My guess is bont grew a third arm just for this game. Just don't tell Sydney sick of all their conspiracy theories.

Looking at his past couple of seasons with the Hawks it seems like he goes well in the first half of the season but is then replaced by younger?players and ends up in the VFL. Perhaps that indicates a fitness and consistency issue. Hopefully, our fitness people can improve this.

Playing his best game against us worked a treat for Tim O’Brien too. Not so well for us.
havent seen him play but seems a decent pick up.

i do get concerned when it 'appears' that our recruiters select guys who have career games against us.
TOB
Trengove
Lobb

havent seen him play but seems a decent pick up.

i do get concerned when it 'appears' that our recruiters select guys who have career games against us.
TOB
Trengove
Lobb
I very much doubt that one game against us would spur us on to recruit that player. We would know a lot more about them than that.

Reading through the Hawks thread on him, they were very excited early days and he played well in the backline as a cover to best 22 injured defenders Sicily and Mitchell. He then got moved to the wing and dropped of a bit. A few were surprised he was delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back