Welcome to the Bulldogs Ryley "Colonel" Sanders

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know that the precedent has been set with the Naughton contract. Here's how it will play out:
Day before our round 1 game - club announces 10yr contract for Jamarra - he goes on to kick 7 in a BOG performance.
Week leading up to round 2 - club announces Sanders has signed a 12yr extension. Earns the RS nomination.
Week leading up to round 3 - Sam Darcy's younger brother signs 14yr contract.

Sam Power is going to turn the competition on its head by making long-term contracts the norm. We are again the pacesetters of the competition.
And Bevo signs an infinity plus 1 contract

He got huge wraps from the coach. As I have said before calling him "The Colonel" is a grave misjustice. A young star shouldn't be given a nick name associated with a fast food restaurant. I'm writing to the club as we speak and pleading with them to give him a nickname that warrants his potential.

He got huge wraps from the coach. As I have said before calling him "The Colonel" is a grave misjustice. A young star shouldn't be given a nick name associated with a fast food restaurant. I'm writing to the club as we speak and pleading with them to give him a nickname that warrants his potential.
Ryley “Michelin” Sanders.

How bout the Sandman. Already giving me sweet dreams about a premiership 😋

Enter Sandman

Do you want me to send him a picture of the yellow Sandman Panel Van I purchased in 1980 ? The only downside was I never had a license to drive it but that didn't matter I could still rev it up in the driveway :) and we can play the belong song every time he kicks a goal

Do you want me to send him a picture of the yellow Sandman Panel Van I purchased in 1980 ? The only downside was I never had a license to drive it but that didn't matter I could still rev it up in the driveway :) and we can play the belong song every time he kicks a goal

You went the yellow Shaggin Wagon 😁
173, 202, 253 or 308 ?

Oh yes, so much cooler than that Take Me Home sh1te

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've no affiliation with them, just assume its a private business that is paying them to do it. There are a lot of these out there and they charge a lot more than $60 without having players involved.

This is not an activity of our club but a business which engages AFL players for payment in their own time, like the That's Good For Footy Panel Show.
I wasn't saying it had to be our club, just wondering why they charge so much. Thought perhaps it might be a local footy outfit doing a fundraiser, which would be fair enough.

If it's a private for-profit outfit it raises the question of how much they are paying the WB players. And is it a private deal direct with the players or does the club have a say in when and what type of public appearances they can make?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back