Welcome to the Bulldogs Ryley "Colonel" Sanders

Remove this Banner Ad

If Riley was super quick we would be looking at a super star not just a star he is not slow but not super quick. Still very happy we have him.

If Riley was super quick we would be looking at a super star not just a star he is not slow but not super quick. Still very happy we have him.
You had to find a fault didn’t you. I’m annoyed at the person who posted he was $12 to win the RS before I had a chance to gamble responsibly….got $6

Absolute lock

You had to find a fault didn’t you. I’m annoyed at the person who posted he was $12 to win the RS before I had a chance to gamble responsibly….got $6

Absolute lock
Hardly a fault Bont is not super quick but absolute super star so like a lot things I could be wrong and he could be more than a star he could be elite. I hope so.

You don't have to be lightning quick if you are super elite in other areas. History is littered with examples - Bont (as mentioned), Pendlebury, and I am old enough to remember Greg Williams. He is probably quicker than these three. Obviously time will tell with Sanders, and it will be great to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done that already and included options of Flag, Top 4 and Top 8 x to quote Jason Richardson….VALUE

I got 2,574/1 for The Colonel, The Bont & The Dogs.
We can only dream 🤪

Seems to me someone as silky as Sanders deserves a more original nick name than The Colonel. The man looked like a slob and even admitted himself that his own product wasn't exactly top shelf. It doesn't sit well with me at all.
Perhaps you got his nickname right in your first sentence: 'Silky'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back