Opinion Update: who will be the next captain - Liam Jones, Aaron Naughton or Ryley Sanders?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking of a potential Captain / VC who also happens to be a red-headed defender

Steve Austin What GIF

Gee the world works in strange ways.

A couple of years ago a number people on here wanted him hunted down and lynched for standing up for his rights (and showing leadership material) and now his peers have voted him into the leadership group and we now have a poll asking should he be captain of the club.

And there are people out there who still can’t work in their chosen profession

Fair dinkum unbelievable as Bobby Davis would say

A couple of years ago a number people on here wanted him hunted down and lynched for standing up for his rights (and showing leadership material) and now his peers have voted him into the leadership group and we now have a poll asking should he be captain of the club.

To be fair the straight backer was always an explosive animal

Shhh, times have changed since then. Apparently. I can't believe the playing group would vote in someone so selfish into the leadership group..

So true. He's a legend....

The amount of people that were conned over the plandemic is absolutely mind boggling .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You realise this thread is a bit of fun, right grassy?

And as much as I love a political discussion, I'm deliberately avoiding the time-bomb regarding his vaccination stance - this is specifically a football-based thread, nothing more.

Same goes for everyone else - please keep politics, etc out of this thread. It's just celebrating the onfield redemption of Liam Jones, the footballer. Nothing more.

You realise this thread is a bit of fun, right grassy?

And as much as I love a political discussion, I'm deliberately avoiding the time-bomb regarding his vaccination stance - this is specifically a football-based thread, nothing more.

Same goes for everyone else - please keep politics, etc out of this thread. It's just celebrating the onfield redemption of Liam Jones, the footballer. Nothing more.
Oh I know it’s fun, it’s just funny given the events of the last few years

The real question... is Liam Jones too young to succeed Albanese as Prime Minister?

The two best things that came out of the covid pandemic was Liam Jones rejoining the Bulldogs and Qld hosting the AFL season. It was a beauutiful time. Got to see the doggies live not like the nonsense now where we get zero games for the past 2 years.
Anyway Liam Jones will not succeed bont as captain but :

F. Rejoin Palm Beach Currumbin and lead them to a three peat well into his 40's.

The two best things that came out of the covid pandemic was Liam Jones rejoining the Bulldogs and Qld hosting the AFL season. It was a beauutiful time. Got to see the doggies live not like the nonsense now where we get zero games for the past 2 years.
Anyway Liam Jones will not succeed bont as captain but :

F. Rejoin Palm Beach Currumbin and lead them to a three peat well into his 40's.

I watched the semi at the in-laws. Was thinking how good it must have been for Queenslanders to be there.

Were you lucky enough to get to the game in person?

Edit: For me, it was like the 97 prelim, but we got the W. As far as games I’ve watched from home, it was the best I’ve watched. What a f***in win!

I watched the semi at the in-laws. Was thinking how good it must have been for Queenslanders to be there.

Were you lucky enough to get to the game in person?

Edit: For me, it was like the 97 prelim, but we got the W. As far as games I’ve watched from home, it was the best I’ve watched. What a f***in win!

Yes Charlie I was there. It was a brilliant game. Definitely the best game I have seen live.

Such a long off season.

Just wait for the long list of threads I'm going to spring in the next few weeks, e.g.
  • which of our players would make the best morning TV host? (My thread will posit that it's Blackburn and A.Jones)
  • in an Interstellar scenario, who goes with Bont?
  • how many players from all our lists are attending the G this weekend?
  • cast Treasure Island and Pride and Prejudice using Bulldogs players and officials
  • Lord of the Flies with BF Bulldogs board posters on an island - who survives?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back