Welcome to the Bulldogs Lachlan Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

My first game of school rugby union in year 7(in the UK), I played prop and my 12 year old opponent spent the first half rubbing his stubble up and down my left cheek during every scrum. I wad red raw by half time.

He stopped doing it in the second half after my polite request for him to desist, and my less polite punch to his face at the next scrum.

LOL I've discovered the truth about Lachlan Smith's age. He really is 30 years old!

Got drafted as a rookie by Collingwood 12 years ago and didn't last long on their list then bounced around some of the lower leagues until he lobbed at Footscray (VFL) in 2018. He was only 190cm back then but has obviously been chugging down the growth hormones the last few years so he could get another crack at the AFL.

This must be the greatest identity switcheroo since Fine Cotton!!

We should let Tom Morris know. He'd be all over this.

My first game of school rugby union in year 7(in the UK), I played prop and my 12 year old opponent spent the first half rubbing his stubble up and down my left cheek during every scrum. I wad red raw by half time.

He stopped doing it in the second half after my polite request for him to desist, and my less polite punch to his face at the next scrum.
I lost my U14s grand final to a team that included a bloke with a full grown beard, who had his toddlers on the side of the field watching him play. I imagine his proof of age process was somewhat similar to what we saw from Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back