Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

24 today, got down top 12 once, but carpel tunnel from big footy set me back. Love the game and always a pleasure to play at Corowa, a hidden gem on the border of our 2 great states.

I played off scratch many years ago. Haven't had time lately but love the country courses.

Not related to anything, but I wanted to post it.

7R9CrrV.gif

Well played.

Will be glad when this week is done. Teaching, meetings x5, needy parents demanding we spend other kids disability funding to get their kid diagnosed for conditions they don't have, a colleague and their child losing their husband/father, the funeral tomorrow followed by a school function at 6. I need a drink.

I need a drink :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take a seat

Can you be the bartender for a change and pour me a drink?

I knew this day would come, but it's taking a while to sink in. I probably need a dose of HTFU

Can you be the bartender for a change and pour me a drink?

I knew this day would come, but it's taking a while to sink in. I probably need a dose of HTFU

Its good for a laugh.

Hows work?

Its good for a laugh.

Hows work?

Thanks for distracting me. It's good but busy, building to something which I can't talk about here yet but if it does it would be good career wise.

Thanks for distracting me. It's good but busy, building to something which I can't talk about here yet but if it does it would be good career wise.

Sounds good, nice to hear

Got any travel coming up

It's self service tonight, all you can drink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back