crazyeight

Senior List
Jun 17, 2003
frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
frankston fc
Has anyone got the text from JB for a pre order yet? Should I go in after work even if they haven't text

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This. If any game is going to break street date, it'd be something like this. TruBlu aren't exactly Rockstar or EA who would have the time and resources to go after anyone selling early. Hell, I'd wager that TruBlu wouldn't even realise.

I could see it breaking Thursday arvo.
Can nail a prediction. :thumbsu:

Shark882008

Senior List
Apr 12, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This twistie guy is a campaigner and a half , who the hell wants to watch Richmond and the dogs at the scg

jwint43

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
looks too easy to take a mark, but other than that looking pretty good. I'll be turning off the instant replay immediately.

Liking the free flowing nature of it. Kicking animations look at bit wonky sometimes though (eg: shot for goal, looked like it was being torpedoed with the way the player was holding the ball.... but it was a drop punt). Ball physics seem to be hit and miss ?

I'll be buying it multiple times like I did with AFL Live. Want to play it on pc, granted there shouldn't be too big of a technology leap..... but playing AFL Live and DBC on 360 - then seeing the pc version was like night and day. Everything flowed better and moved more fluidly on pc - must have been something to do with the increased frame rate, but things also looked nicer (eg: in AFL LIVE - seeing more crowd waving the gigantic pom poms and such).

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Why have they made that little box pop up to signify why the whistle went? Surely they could've just got the umpires to say it seeing as that is what actually happens in a real game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back