Results are only viewable after voting.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not a single ONE is ever seen
Camera quality apparently. We are so advanced we are sending rockets and satellites into space but our advancement in photography is lagging.
Maybe NASA can get some artist to draw an artist's impression of a satellite and the round earthers can pass that off as evidence.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They are just shooting stars stuck in the firmament ;) some of the psuedoscience in here is concerning by flat earthers.
Pseudoscience is just a word made up by the closed minds of the old fraudulent science to restrict people from finding out the truth.
Anyone who even lowers themselves to using such terms only proves how much they have been had.

Those who throw the most dirt lose the most ground....more and more people every day are waking up that the earths flat. The old fraudulent science can only put down flat earthers because they havnt got a hope in hell of proving their ridiculously bogus spinning ball hurtling through space theory.

Not a single ONE is ever seen
How do you know?
Are you constantly watching the stream from the ISS?
Go wander across France and try and spot the exact bike (or car) by randomly looking in the one, fixed direction. I reckon it'll take you a while. Maybe whilst wandering you'll come to the realisation that it's a pretty big place.
Camera quality apparently. We are so advanced we are sending rockets and satellites into space but our advancement in photography is lagging.
Maybe NASA can get some artist to draw an artist's impression of a satellite and the round earthers can pass that off as evidence.
It's nothing to do with camera quality. It's to do with maths. Or do you disagree with maths too?

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How do you know?
Are you constantly watching the stream from the ISS?
Go wander across France and try and spot the exact bike (or car) by randomly looking in the one, fixed direction. I reckon it'll take you a while. Maybe whilst wandering you'll come to the realisation that it's a pretty big place.

It's nothing to do with camera quality. It's to do with maths. Or do you disagree with maths too?
Lol,I can't see a satellite because of maths.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm starting to wonder if the reason Tom Boyd can't hold a mark is because of maths.
His poor mathematical ability is affecting his eyesight and hand eye co ordination.
They don't realize how crazy they sound. Just parroting stuff. Or they are just being devious. But it doesn't wash.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
While on the topic of things in the sky,why can't I just hover in a helicopter and wait for the earth to spin round rather than having to drive or fly everywhere?
Big game over that one,and how the hell does a plane even land on a planet spinning millions of miles an hour?

Lol,I can't see a satellite because of maths.
You can't see satellites because you don't understand maths. You have no concept of size.

They don't realize how crazy they sound. Just parroting stuff. Or they are just being devious. But it doesn't wash.
Please fault the maths. You need to find a bike in France.

ISS, another satellite, round earth and moon all in one shot. Neat.
iss042e016826.jpg

(the satellite has just been launched from the ISS, it's not a fish eye lens, the moon is really far away)

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In total fairness,they're not being devious,they've just been mislead and some could possibly even be scared.
I'm sure when they started the round spinning ball lie some people would have laughed and said no way but somehow,slowly slowly people started believing the theory.

Now that technology is improving and people are becoming far smarter a lot of people are beginning to say "hang on a minute".
Also,the fact old science has told so many lies people are also waking up,a bit like Pinochio I guess or that boy who kept crying wolf.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You can't see satellites because you don't understand maths. You have no concept of size.

Please fault the maths. You need to find a bike in France.

ISS, another satellite, round earth and moon all in one shot. Neat.
iss042e016826.jpg

(the satellite has just been launched from the ISS, it's not a fish eye lens, the moon is really far away)
I think I have a better concept of size than you,I know what a whopping big lie is.

And why do you keep showing the ISS like it's an actual thing that exists? We've already said we're not stupid and don't swallow the ISS garbage.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Boom!
See that's the kind of observation I'd make that to me sounded super smart but is probably really stupid. But for the life me I agree with you, it doesn't make any sense.
Why would you feel stupid saying something so completely true?
The old fraudulent science try to make themselves sound super clever so people feel beneath them so they can spew out any rubbish they like and people will just shrug,nod and say ok Mr. Science,if you say so it must be true. The earths either spinning or it isn't.
Same with the ship disappearing over the horizon,I pull out a pair of binoculars and it magically re appears. The earth either has a curve or it doesn't. Simple.

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
You are
While on the topic of things in the sky,why can't I just hover in a helicopter and wait for the earth to spin round rather than having to drive or fly everywhere?
Big game over that one,and how the hell does a plane even land on a planet spinning millions of miles an hour?
Why would you feel stupid saying something so completely true?
The old fraudulent science try to make themselves sound super clever so people feel beneath them so they can spew out any rubbish they like and people will just shrug,nod and say ok Mr. Science,if you say so it must be true. The earths either spinning or it isn't.
Same with the ship disappearing over the horizon,I pull out a pair of binoculars and it magically re appears. The earth either has a curve or it doesn't. Simple.
The reason is inertia, the Earth and you and travelling at the same speed so there is no relative change in velocity, you are geocentrically bound to the Earth with centripetal force.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You are

The reason is inertia, the Earth and you and travelling at the same speed so there is no relative change in velocity, you are geocentrically bound to the Earth with centripetal force.
That's it though,I'm not moving. Going by your logic if I jumped I should feel that I'm whizzing around at a million miles an hour keeping up with the ground.
Their is no centripetal force because the earth is not spinning. The centrifugal force is just a reactionary pseudo force to the motion of whatever I'm in or ons movement.

Have you actually even looked at the science of the flat earth?

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
That's it though,I'm not moving. Going by your logic if I jumped I should feel that I'm whizzing around at a million miles an hour keeping up with the ground.
Their is no centripetal force because the earth is not spinning. The centrifugal force is just a reactionary pseudo force to the motion of whatever I'm in or ons movement.

Have you actually even looked at the science of the flat earth?
There is no science in flat Earth. Flat Earth used to be the biblical norm, then Science developed and people stopped getting their eyes gouged out for going against the word of the church and discoveries were made. That is when sound science and reasoning backed up by Mathematics gave rise to all the technology we have and the wisdom that the Earth, like all other bodies in the universe is a sphere. Saying the ISS is a hoax is the most ridiculous statement you have made and that is pretty impressive considering the amount of junk and "science" you purport to posting.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There is no science in flat Earth. Flat Earth used to be the biblical norm, then Science developed and people stopped getting their eyes gouged out for going against the word of the church and discoveries were made. That is when sound science and reasoning backed up by Mathematics gave rise to all the technology we have and the wisdom that the Earth, like all other bodies in the universe is a sphere. Saying the ISS is a hoax is the most ridiculous statement you have made and that is pretty impressive considering the amount of junk and "science" you purport to posting.
And then science became and acted like a religion itself and now everyone is slowly starting to think the earth is flat again,bit of a trip out that hey?

I think just because you don't agree in flat earth doesn't mean it isn't science. You do know there is math involved?
You don't think some of these gatekeepers do more harm than good for science? Why are they all so scared if they have nothing to hide?
And I wouldn't get to antsy and precious about the ISS hoax if I were you because there is a whole thread here on it.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Neil de grasses Tyson scientist/astrophysicist absolutely slaughters flat earth society like heckles them so badly and just won't give them the time or day to discuss it....And then get this......

He proceeds to tell the world that the earth is pear shaped.....Because the ball is spinning it flattens out like pizza dough.

Pear.....Shaped.....

Like a pear......

images (46).jpg

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
In a way he's right.

Flat earth, dome above, and the "roots" below the flat earth would be like plant roots. so a pear shape.

People think flat earth means a thin plane. But the actual rock of a flat earth would be hundreds/thousands of miles thick, with some kind of root-like base (seeing as the flat earth does not move, but is held firmly in place).

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Something like the image on the right....but with a dome above it giving the appearance of roundness.

f-V9-Gpur-s.jpg
Well the way he slaughters flat earth thinking and then proceeds with this thought it's so I don't even know the word for it...

It's a wonder why anyone has so much faith in science.

Granted he says he says it was taken out of context after the fact. I saw with my own eyes him say that because the earth spins so fast and then reference pizza dough I just was in awe at the peoples silence.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In a way he's right.

Flat earth, dome above, and the "roots" below the flat earth would be like plant roots. so a pear shape.

People think flat earth means a thin plane. But the actual rock of a flat earth would be hundreds/thousands of miles thick, with some kind of root-like base (seeing as the flat earth does not move, but is held firmly in place).
I always laugh when ball lovers post "what about volcanoes? Where does the lava come from?" Like the flat earth is an inch thick or something

Or the even better one " if the earth was flat we'd dig right through and fall into space" Like we can really dig that far anyway on the earth they thinks a globe.

You gotta worry about some of these ball lovers,they're not overly bright.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I saw with my own eyes him say that because the earth spins so fast and then reference pizza dough I just was in awe at the peoples silence.

Yeah the whole flattening out like pizza dough due to spin....is actual insanity. And he's ant-FE. He's on the side of Total Power and all those guys on here. That's worse than having Eric Dubay on the FE side.

Back