Autopsy Post game v Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Aish aint up to it. Sorry Dave but suck it up. He looks lost as to what to do & where he should be placing himself. After the last VFL game I'm not sure how we selected Aish at half back & left Schazz in the VFL.
/QUOTE]

What Game you Watched. Aish was good. Actually used the ball well. I would drop Smith before Aish

FFS Ed. Now you're telling us you were wrong because Treloar pulled out of the game? Are you actually Eddie McGuire?

Huh?

I'm just saying that I wasn't confident enough for him to plonk down that kind of cash once I heard he was out.

Terrible loss guys, hard to watch.

My extended family are all Pies hence i have a soft spot, so to watch you blow the lead with little spare numbers back, or even goal side, with a minute to go..... - Buckley must have gone to same school of s**t coaching as per Scott for North.

The positives are that you played bloody well, away from home. Good luck rest of season.

A family member of yours Saintly Viewed ?

Buckley put forward a gameplan that should have won us the game against the second-best team in the comp on their home ground, without Treloar. Only for hacks like Blair to throw it away. He can't get out there and kick it inside 50 for us. Need more from players who used to have composure and skill.

What has happened to our once great clubs belief...

It was a trainwreck tonight.

Maynard must be dropped... or we could just ask the other team for an extra jumper so the person he continually passes the ball to is wearing the same jumper as him.

The guy is supposed to be a good disposer of the ball :rolleyes: I'd rather the Seed over this guy and that's saying something.

Turn it up. Same could be said for us. If we played 4 quarters we could've won by 12 goals.

Well then we are s**t and we are a Bottom 2 Side and Might as well play Kids as the Old Players are Usless as **** on a Bull

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Telling you now. The players sent a clear message to Bucks tonight.

The way they switched off at quarter time and threw that match said all that needed to be said. He'll be gone by the bye.

So in your mind they played well in the 1st qtr then badly for the following 3 qtrs because they wanted Bucks sacked.

Makes sense

Hardly all Blair's fault when we had a 26 point lead that we pissed away with poor defence.

We had a 26pt lead because the midfield dominated the 1st qtr. Then the rest of the game it was about even. It's not solely the defensive players fault, except for Schade, he's definitely at fault.

Posted this in game thread
Interesting post from FB

I can lip read, and Pie supporters would be interested in this.. When David King was interviewing Stevie J, they cut to Bucks in the coaches box. This is what Bucks said to the assistants "We always disappear when the pressure comes on, and we need to stop it" .. Check for yourself on the footage, if you like. (He did use a few extra words that I've left out)..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back