Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a number of small and half forwards, structures can be reworked for an inside style mid and tagger. Gibson is more outside, not ideal for our purposes that an inside mid comes in for an outside one.
I agree. Turner is next. Love the kid but he needs to get more of the ball and learn to stay in the game. Jacobs offers more.

I agree. Turner is next. Love the kid but he needs to get more of the ball and learn to stay in the game. Jacobs offers more.
His goals output keeps him in for now, but if they drops, the game's best tagger and a decent inside mid is a lot more valuable. As is Gibson with his gut running on the outside.

Look who's back!

While all eyes will be on selection this week with Jarrad Waite and Corey Wagner both out, plenty of focus will also be on the VFL, with the likes of Majak Daw, Ben Jacobs and Aaron Mullett all in line for a return at some level.

100517_4.jpg

Look who's back!

While all eyes will be on selection this week with Jarrad Waite and Corey Wagner both out, plenty of focus will also be on the VFL, with the likes of Majak Daw, Ben Jacobs and Aaron Mullett all in line for a return at some level.

100517_4.jpg

I was unaware we were fielding a team of amputees. Kudos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst theres lots of talk about outside mids and inside mids the role of the tagger for mine is arguably the most important...we typically get killed by the Abletts / Dangerfields / Sloanes of this world. Get him back as soon as possible.

Benny to JPK and Gibbo to Hanneberry on Sunday. Sydney not travelling well but blunt their drive from those two and it's game over.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Looked to be moving well. Certainly better than I expected. No noticable limp. Fingers crossed he stays injury free and that he does get that continuity he so desparately needs.
We desperately need him in. Froggy should not be tagging at all.

Look who's back!

100517_4.jpg

Is that Kayne-o playing air guitar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back