Autopsy Post game v Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

In the circle labelled high contact Dunn's right hand is holding Patton's jumper by it's collar, plus in the video here (screen shot below) Dunn's left hand is holding Patton's jumper by the cuff. It also looks like Cameron pushed Goldsack in the back before his more obvious push on Schade. So that makes it five possible free kicks from the one contest - 1) Dunn holding Patton, 2) Patton holding/high on Dunn, 3) Cameron pushing Goldsack in the back, 4/5) Cameron/Lobb pushing Schade in the back.

The call to review a behind to see whether it was touched was much worse.

View attachment 370946

and Brayden has definitely lost track of where Johnson is...

Most times when he got the Ball he used it.

You are just thinking of the 1 Passage of Play when he was Caught

He was actually caught holding the ball because Pendles attempt to shepherd for him was extremely poor.
I love Pendles as much as anyone. See avatar - but that attempt to shepherd when the game was in the balance left my jaw on the ground. Wont enjoy watching that in game review I would imagine. Still he has many runs on the board over the years so can't complain too much.

Wont be for long Elliott will catch and surpass him by years end.

Edit; yup just checked Elliott is already only 2 goals behind him. Will be our leading goal kicker in 2 weeks time.
1 week at this rate

lol....I don't think Jamie worries too much about pressure.
Fas has only been playing the last year and a half because Jamie has been injured. Ones a footballer, ones a "personality"

Yeah it was a joke. Just hawks and lions, Faz likely to have good game in one of them.

Faz can play when he extracts the digit and also doesn't get caught up in his personal battles on field.

Defenders know how to get him off his game way too easily.

Feel sorry for the next coach of Collingwood. Lose by 3 points to the best team in the league in their house and supporters are throwing around words like disgraceful and rabble.

Does nobody remember our first game against the Dogs last year? We were down to one on the bench and while we didn't get the chocolates in that contest, everyone was praising us for how hard we fought while being down so many men. Teams lift when their backs are against the wall.

Today we showed what our football club is capable of... and that is being able to truly lock horns with the best of the comp away from home. We are not on their level, there is a lot to work on but it is certainly not all doom and gloom like everyone makes it out to be.

It's always close ....but then we lose...it was honourable....noble...we fought hard.
This always happens before the arse falls out of the place.
Have you considered we are playing at our best ? we won't get better what does that say ?

Could you imagine if we actually had a direction ? How good would we be ?

It's always close ....but then we lose...it was honourable....noble...we fought hard.
This always happens before the arse falls out of the place.
Have you considered we are playing at our best ? we won't get better what does that say ?

Could you imagine if we actually had a direction ? How good would we be ?

We have a direction and we will get better. Trust me on this.

It's ridiculous. How people can be so comprehensively convinced that after one game he would be the answer, I have no idea. Especially when he didn't offer all that much while at GWS.

But can you name a developing tall in his age bracket we have on our list ? His upside is there. Another dumb decision. He would of only cost a mid second rounder. Who did we get for that pick ? Anyone ? Are they setting the world on fire ? Are they de-listed ? Throw in Kelly playing for Adelaide who would have been a rookie. There's two F/s we let slip by.

We have a direction and we will get better. Trust me on this.

Try guess at which point in this arrow Buckley took over.

Downward-trend-arrow-600304.jpg

Based on recent history and trends the only summary we can make it that under Buckley we will continue to get worse and worse, just like we have every year under him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on recent history and trends the only summary we can make it that under Buckley we will continue to get worse and worse, just like we have every year under him.

It's not a summary, it's a prediction. And predictions don't always follow history.

If you had the choice right now to either Sack Buckley or give him a 3 year contract that he'll see out what would you choose

I wouldn't choose either. He has until the end of the season.

It's not Gann theory.

So he's already gone then for you too. Interesting.

It depends how you define "gone". Unless there is a sudden and catastrophic disconnect between the coach and players he stays for the rest of the season. Contract honoured.

We worry about 2018 after this season is done.

WE are competitive with everyone just falling short - there's every reason to think we may be godo enough to make finails in fact I do think we will make it this year, but the proof is in the pudding.
Meant to do a good job in the coaches box, that's where it's important

Because he is fluent in losing

Just admit we were beaten by a better team, we have a long way to go and we are rebuilding and don't expect finals this year

Just be honest about where we are instead of this rose coloured glasses outlook on everything, nobody'd buying it

Instead of the usual spin "it didn't quite come off today/tonight" because of................... you know the usual answers

WE are competitive with everyone just falling short - there's every reason to think we may be godo enough to make finails in fact I do think we will make it this year, but the proof is in the pudding.
So at 2 and 6 you still think we'll make finals?!o_O That means we'd have to win 11 of the last 13! I find that rather optimistic, personally I would be have to blood some young players, see some disposal efficiency improvement and set it up for the next coach whoever that may be

So at 2 and 6 you still think we'll make finals?!o_O That means we'd have to win 11 of the last 13! I find that rather optimistic, personally I would be have to blood some young players, see some disposal efficiency improvement and set it up for the next coach whoever that may be

I highly doubt we will make finals but without being too pedantic there are 22 rounds in a season and usually 12 wins gets you in.

Still highly unlikey but leaves us needing to win 10 of 14 (in before anyone says percentage -it generally gets looked after by winning)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back