Changes against the Suns Rnd 10

Remove this Banner Ad

He wasn't fit. Nothing head-scratching about it

And as Jordie_tackles points out, he has got all his goals drifting forward and losing the oppo ruckman. Has done SFA as a forward.
That said, when Spencer or Gawn returns he stays in to relieve in the ruck. We need Watts playing permanent forward & TMac permanent defence
He hasn't been picked as a forward this season though...

Always good for a couple when Gawn is fit.

He wasn't fit. Nothing head-scratching about it

And as Jordie_tackles points out, he has got all his goals drifting forward and losing the oppo ruckman. Has done SFA as a forward.
That said, when Spencer or Gawn returns he stays in to relieve in the ruck. We need Watts playing permanent forward & TMac permanent defence

He has got a few goals (and behinds) playing forward on the lead. Hasn't all been handballs and chip kicks running into goals.

Salem is suspended for a game. Might be well timed as he looked sluggish on the weekend occasionally?

Melksham takes his place.

Salem forearm to the face, gets a week. Higgins and Cunnington both punch players, get a fine. Guess Salem should've punched him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugg tried to be vandenBerg today, but can't kick to save his life

Out: Bugg, Kent, Clagner,
Ins: Harmes, Stretch, Melksham

I also wasn't fond of Lewis's game, very fumbly. If he didn't have the years behind him i'd want him dropped too
After seeing the VFL i've made changes

Out: Bugg, Kent, Clagner, Salem (Sus)
Ins: Harmes, ANB, Melksham, Stretch

Salem forearm to the face, gets a week. Higgins and Cunnington both punch players, get a fine. Guess Salem should've punched him.
Is Mathew Nicolas on the MRP now?

Steven May is going to absolutely destroy our key forwards. We need T Mac to play permanently as a forward just to try to halve contests with May, or play King as a rookie ruck and leave Pedo forward.

Do you reckon? Witts is 209cm and 111kg, and has actually been decent in a number of games this year. I don't think I'd be changing much in that dept at least.
Pedersen is going to get massacred by a ruck of that height. If King is performing, give him a taste until Gawn returns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back