Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracs time forward last 5 games:

GWS 0%
Saints 67%
Brisbane 55%
Adelaide 44%
Richmond 29%

Let’s hope Goody doesn’t do that thing where he forgets a lesson he’s learned five times before and now barely play Trac forward.

You’re not wrong, the fact that it is trending down concerns me.

Scores from those games:

GWS: 5.15 - 45
St Kilda: 12.7 - 79
Brisbane: 16.9 - 105
Adelaide: 14.13 - 97
Richmond: 20.10 - 130

None of JVR, Petty or Melksham played forward in the Giants game. Petracca obviously a dominant forward, but no need to sacrifice his midfield time with the forward line finally firing.

Kane Cornes says some silly things sometimes in his need to have an opinion on everything. Said Goodwin is wrong not resting Gawn this week. Not only has he probably rucked less during games than any year since 2014, but Port went the resting route against Carlton a few weeks ago and now they might have ****ed their season.

Kane Cornes says some silly things sometimes in his need to have an opinion on everything. Said Goodwin is wrong not resting Gawn this week. Not only has he probably rucked less during games than any year since 2014, but Port went the resting route against Carlton a few weeks ago and now they might have ****ed their season.

Has an opinion on everything EXCEPT the Port doctor allowing two players with concussion back on the ground.

Has an opinion on everything EXCEPT the Port doctor allowing two players with concussion back on the ground.

Yeah I actually like Cornes in that he isn't afraid to say what he thinks, especially compared to most of the AFL media bootlickers, but he's so biased when it comes to Port.

Imagine if another club did what Port did, especially with a history of doing similar.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah I actually like Cornes in that he isn't afraid to say what he thinks, especially compared to most of the AFL media bootlickers, but he's so biased when it comes to Port.

Imagine if another club did what Port did, especially with a history of doing similar.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Haha yeah he was happy to call Murphy soft af to defend Rioli which I loved, but if It was Toby Greene who clipped a port player he'd definitely bring up his rap sheet and ask when is he gonna take his career seriously etc

Last edited:
I made the trip down for this. Will be in the david boon stand 1, what will the crowd be like?
Probably not very big. North going crap and not heaps of Dees supporters here. I could be wrong though.

Edit: unless you are asking about demeanor. In that case, pretty quiet where you will be sitting. If you venture to the hill you will find some colourful sorts I'm sure.

Last edited:
Probably not very big. North going crap and not heaps of Dees supporters here. I could be wrong though.

Edit: unless you are asking about demeanor. In that case, pretty quiet where you will be sitting. If you venture to the hill you will find some colourful sorts I'm sure.
Yeah I meant crowd wise, tickets seemed to be quite limited on the afl site but was hoping I could just move around if I needed to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back