Review Good/Bad v Fremantle, Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

You're probably right

The real bad parts of the game are lost and that was clearly one which could manifest. I thought lynch struggled a bit aswell but the conditions were horrendous so it was probably justified considering he is a lead up forward that takes a lot of overhead marks and tony Lockett would have struggled to take a grab tonight

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I reckon with Otten JJ Tex and lynch, at least 2 are always going to struggle.

I reckon with Otten JJ Tex and lynch, at least 2 are always going to struggle.

True there are only so many opportunities to be had although lynch is more of a wingman very high HF and JJ loves dropping out the back and not going as contested tex and otten present themselves in and around the fifty far more often and make a contest

True there are only so many opportunities to be had although lynch is more of a wingman very high HF and JJ loves dropping out the back and not going as contested tex and otten present themselves in and around the fifty far more often and make a contest

Jenkins impacted more contests than Otten he was very good.

The Good:

If GWS lose which you would expect, we are a game and percentage clear on top.

This Geelong game is going to be massive for our season, win that and we can excuse those 2 poor losses.

Win and I'm back on the premiership bandwagon

Exactly sweep it under the carpet, eddy started the season well but he has definetly dropped away he is a lot better than doing silly things like that I hope Pyke has a quiet word to him, because if we are going to win the flag we need him back to firing and he is holding his spot but we need his peak and doing crap like that is bit of a warning sign he is getting carried away and starting read his own publicity

I've started the 3rd qtr as so far one free kick for unrealistic attempt, are there more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex seems to have lost confidence. I said last year that the Phil Walsh murder may have had a huge effect on him. It's either that or something else is bugging him. He goes missing so often he's beginning to look like Tredrea.

Tex seems to have lost confidence. I said last year that the Phil Walsh murder may have had a huge effect on him. It's either that or something else is bugging him. He goes missing so often he's beginning to look like Tredrea.
Tex was playing career best footy for the first 6 weeks of this year. He will be fine.

Though there were multiple in the first qtr alone?
Only one was a free against. The other free was when he used his body well and should not have been a free kick against.

But if it was an issue in the first he obviously stopped after qtr time as far I can see and I'm half way through the third.

Only one was a free against. The other free was when he used his body well and should not have been a free kick against.

But if it was an issue in the first he obviously stopped after qtr time as far I can see and I'm half way through the third.
My mind is playing tricks as I would have bet he had about 4 for the game.

He's currently 10th in goal kicking and 8th for score involvements and he's missed a game.

He's had 2 poor games out of 9.

Some of the assessments of Tex's season are very strange.

There was a couple in the first I recall in the torrent of rain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back