Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact Daw gets a game is an indictment on your club, selection committee & coach. Embarrassing to be quite honest.

I especially liked Daw's game against Fremantle. 4 possessions, 1 mark & 0 goals. But I guess he is averaging 6 possessions for the year

And still completely superior to saints entire list

Just Wow!
Majak is close to the worst player in the comp, just a PR stunt by North. If he wasn't Sudanese he would be playing Div 4 ammos somewhere.
I hate Carlton as much as the next bloke but their list is in far better shape than Norths and could play finals within 3 years

Maj easily better than essendons entire list... no question.

Let's be honest Kelly was never going to Seaford.. He'd never be welcome in the family, as his family name isn't a derivative of Steven.

Sam McClure

The man who gave us gems like this:

Let's be honest Kelly was never going to Seaford.. He'd never be welcome in the family, as his family name isn't a derivative of Steven.
i don't think we were ever that big an option so I'm fine with that, i think north fans all thought it was a done deal tho which is fair to say

Sam McClure

The man who gave us gems like this:

i feel like just because he said something not in favour of north your just trying to rubbish him.

if he said "he's going to north" you would be jumping up and down (rightfully so)

i feel like just because he said something not in favour of north your just trying to rubbish him.

if he said "he's going to north" you would be jumping up and down (rightfully so)

Sam McClure's rantings have no effect on my life whatsoever.

I would be embarrassed to utilise this coiffured sock puppet as a reference for washing powder.

Sam McClure's rantings have no effect on my life whatsoever.

I would be embarrassed to utilise this coiffured sock puppet as a reference for washing powder.
but IF he said north are front runners, don't u agree you would be happy and more confident?

i don't know why you have to can him this much its the concept of discouraging the source because it wasnt positive towards north. i don't get why people take it personal only 1 club is going to win here and a bunch are gonna feel burnt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but IF he said north are front runners, don't u agree you would be happy and more confident?

I'm confident based on information that Sam McClure could only dream about.

It's why the infantile rantings in this thread are mostly irrelevant to me.

I am only interested in the opinions of someone who brings an intelligent and unique perspective to the discussion.

"Norf" away all you like. Go ahead. It's your time to waste.

I'm confident based on information that Sam McClure could only dream about.
so your an insider? or someone on the board is?
i find it funny tho theirs so many fake news sources in football when in the NBA game theirs 100x more and its got me use to fake news people trying to make a name for themselves. the one thing I've realised is the people the media don't MAKE things up, they may get a tip off or just get part of the story but no one makes anything up. maclure here might of just got a tip from a carlton source or hoping to leverage money from carlton about north, doesn't mean the original "carlton are infront was made up" or a lie.

.........the one thing I've realised is the people in the media don't MAKE things up...........

giphy.gif

can you give me an example of a media person making up a story, theirs a difference to speculating and stating they have sources which you can't understand

so your an insider? or someone on the board is?
i find it funny tho theirs so many fake news sources in football when in the NBA game theirs 100x more and its got me use to fake news people trying to make a name for themselves. the one thing I've realised is the people the media don't MAKE things up, they may get a tip off or just get part of the story but no one makes anything up. maclure here might of just got a tip from a carlton source or hoping to leverage money from carlton about north, doesn't mean the original "carlton are infront was made up" or a lie.
Ha ha ha, yep the media industry would love you..

Ha ha ha, yep the media industry would love you..
im a saints fan who has been linked to 100 more players than north these last 5 years, you would think i would follow the sheep and think everything made up

can you give me an example of a media person making up a story, theirs a difference to speculating and stating they have sources which you can't understand

Okay.

How about this:

Anyone who takes McLure seriously has rocks in their heads. It's got nothing to do with North it's got to do with him being a clueless numpty.

Okay.

How about this:

that again is no proof he made it up, if he got false info from a source then its still accurate info he's reporting that a source told him something.

i don't get why people struggle with this, he wouldnt of just made it up without getting someone telling him something

Not only did I prove that the media has representatives that are full of s**t, I proved that Sam McClure himself was full of s**t, and I could even post an example that was on topic.

You have been officially burnt. Slink away.

that again is no proof he made it up, if he got false info from a source then its still accurate info he's reporting that a source told him something.

i don't get why people struggle with this, he wouldnt of just made it up without getting someone telling him something
You can't have it both ways.. If he can't verify information. He's completely useless journalist.. a sock puppet if you will.
Not a trusted source of information.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back