Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So home and away jumpers on sale, but not clash?

Could mean clash stays the same for next year, like we assumed, but home and away changing. Maybe royal home and away, and yellow clash?? That'd be cool.

Possibly staying with puma too, if not all 3 on sale? And maybe no logo change??

All of this is just me thinking out loud, just seems strange to have home and away on sale, but not clash?? I'm guessing I'm reading way too much into it!!

So home and away jumpers on sale, but not clash?

Could mean clash stays the same for next year, like we assumed, but home and away changing. Maybe royal home and away, and yellow clash?? That'd be cool.

Possibly staying with puma too, if not all 3 on sale? And maybe no logo change??

All of this is just me thinking out loud, just seems strange to have home and away on sale, but not clash?? I'm guessing I'm reading way too much into it!!
I personally think it may be them attempting to even out stock levels. The clash has been selling extremely well from what I've heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no inside knowledge this time, just faith and hope. Though, I did send the club wing it 's mock up and they liked it.... dajesmac ??

Nothing personal LOL!
The logo is allegedly changing as well. Possible full on rebrand incoming.

Hope they go back to the original '87 Eagle with the writing on it.
******* mint

$_35.JPG

My mate is claiming we are leaving Puma and going to ISC. His local club gets their kits from them and apparently this is what the rep has told him.

He also coached against the Nic Nat academy and said all their uniforms are ISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back