No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you think about it, I hope none of our players win this award with Ron Evans' name on it. How did he even get mixed up with that award? Probably should be the Kevin Sheehan medal if anything.

My thoughts exactly and I have been saying that from the time the award was named after that campaigner ODN.

The AFL might change it to the James Hird medal:thumbsdown: Would not surprise!
The AFL should erect a suntanned statue of Hird out the front of the MCG as a reminder of their complicity in our sports darkest time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy fathers day to all the Blue Bagger dads!
Thanks MEBs. I've spent Father's Day (so far) watching my daughter do gymnastics... started at 6.45... and not a coffee van or bacon and egg roll purveyor in sight... cruel and unusual...

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Went and watched the second semi between Aberfeldie and Greenvale yesterday in the EDFL, pleased to say that Courtney Johns still looks quite the prototype footballer but does absolutely nothing on the field. A spud if I've ever seen one.

A few of the girls are amazing, pearce and Davey and a few others are outstanding, skills are very good but in general skills and decision making skills are poor and without Vescio being out there I just can't get into it.

I really enjoyed the game although one sided, the skills where good Daisy is a gun also Paxman..Davey rock solid as usual I'm looking forward to the AFLW season

A nappy explosion wasn't the greatest thing to wake up to on fathers day....
Still better than crying all day because nothing is coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back