Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May have these er qualities but when I have seen him at VFL games his is happily chatting to punters and I was speaking to a cafe owner in Carlton last year, who said SOS was in there most mornings and was a quiet shy sort of bloke, but very polite, and considerate. Then again a bit of white line fever might apply to his professional persona.
Fair enough, I've heard some opposing stories but always thought he was as you say before hearing the opppsing feedback.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So Stringer has had an unfortunate relationship breakdown, at 23, which has affected his football
Big ****en deal deal!!!! That can't happen!!!
He'll end up like Yazz and Cousins....ffs!!!!
Give the guy a break.
Might be the making of him. He may mature more quickly than others his age, esp if he's a single parent
His ability is undeniable, and slot him in the fwd line, changing mid with Charlie......what a great combo.
We'd be silly not to enquire.

So Stringer has had an unfortunate relationship breakdown, at 23, which has affected his football
Big ****en deal deal!!!! That can't happen!!!
He'll end up like Yazz and Cousins....ffs!!!!
Give the guy a break.
Might be the making of him. He may mature more quickly than others his age, esp if he's a single parent
His ability is undeniable, and slot him in the fwd line, changing mid with Charlie......what a great combo.
We'd be silly not to enquire.
However, he'd cost pick 3+ and I'd prefer to take Rayner instead. Similar player with more midfield contribution. Younger and will build with our list age of Weitering, curnow, fisher, McKay and sos.

Any rumour/bluemour that doesn't mention trading for young midfielders or picks is not worth reading or listening to.

Can't reveal source but SOS doing mega deal that will see Gibbs to Crows for picks and $ along with Boekhurst to GC that will land us Crouch brothers Ainsworth Jelly Kennedy Taranto & Oliver. May involve some steak knives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bu
Can't reveal source but SOS doing mega deal that will see Gibbs to Crows for picks and $ along with Boekhurst to GC that will land us Crouch brothers Ainsworth Jelly Kennedy Taranto & Oliver. May involve some steak knives
Bullshit that won't happen but Nice to dream.

I'm far too much of a blind optimist. I can't get past the idea that everyone's gone quiet on Kelly rumours out of respect for the Giants finals campaign, and that he's coming but everyone is merely tight lipped at the moment.

*rocks back and forth*
"don't tell me it's over, don't tell me it's over, don't tell me it's...."

After last night's effort the trade value of everyone on GWS's list took a hit (with any luck Kelly too). Straight sets and cue the fire sale ;)

Lol. Kelly was BOG, at least for the giants
I knew that. He got plenty of it but such was the crow's pressure, he got caught twice and quite a bit of his disposal looked ineffectual.

Rest assured I am fully aware of the bloke's talent. My comment was firmly tongue in cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back