SAINTS DISCO I

What's the one drink you'll never touch again?

• Rum

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Southern Comfort

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • Vodka

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Beer

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Red wine

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • White wine

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cask wine

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • Gin

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Tequila

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Sambuca

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Ouzo

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep sigh. I asked a guy a simple question and then you not only didn't answer you gave some irrelevant crap. I hadn't notice the guy missing. It was a fair dinkum question.
Okay no need for the aggressive comeback lol.

My point was you can't talk. But obviously you were being genuine for once.

Yep sigh. I asked a guy a simple question and then you not only didn't answer you gave some irrelevant crap. I hadn't notice the guy missing. It was a fair dinkum question.
He got a day off like me.

Got pissed then instead of stopping for a late night kebab, he drifted into the trade thread under the influence, and started a brawl. Rumour has it he glassed Toxic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay no need for the aggressive comeback lol.

My point was you can't talk. But obviously you were being genuine for once.

I was. I wasn't having a go at all about how many posts he has made. I just didn't see him missing. Now if you or him could advise when and why I might be able to understand.

I was. I wasn't having a go at all about how many posts he has made. I just didn't see him missing. Now if you or him could advise when and why I might be able to understand.
No worries mate.

I honestly don't know.

Got pissed then instead of stopping for a late night kebab, he drifted into the trade thread under the influence, and started a brawl. Rumour has it he glassed Toxic.

Five-O charged me with assault & I spent a night in lockup. Pled not guilty but would take a plea of afray (the other campaigner should've been charged as well).

Understand the first one but the second seems a little weird. Didn't see it so I suppose I don't know the context.

It was aimed towards an itk I believe to be questionable. He said something & I responded with "your parrot is a ranga, your argument is invalid". (His Av is of a red parrot on a persons shoulder).

I really don't wanna clog up this thread anymore so I'll leave it at that. I would've PM'd you but that feature has been disabled by mods as part of my ban.

Nah, never happened. Toxic can handle himself. I think he rocked up with a can of red spray paint and tagged somebody's parrot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It was aimed towards an itk I believe to be questionable. He said something & I responded with "your parrot is a ranga, your argument is invalid". (His Av is of a red parrot on a persons shoulder).

I really don't wanna clog up this thread anymore so I'll leave it at that. I would've PM'd you but that feature has been disabled by mods as part of my ban.
Welcome back Campaigner. Hope you spent some time with the family on your day off. Bloody rangas, we were only saying the other day how they were no good. Anyway, your shout next at the disco campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back