Adelaide v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Got no issue with the crows wearing their home jumper, you'd have to be a right nuffie to (trolling aside) genuinely think we have any claim to wear our home strip in this scenario.

Let's enjoy this week!

Also, those who are saying "lol Richmond will get smashed" will be the same people who've said Richmond will "finishing bottom 4/miss the 8/won't finish top4/won't win QF/won't with PF/etcetc". I guess if you keep throwing predictions out there you'll have to be right eventually :thumbsu:

Adelaide are deserved favourites though.

Adelaide at the G this year.
Beat Hawks by 4 goals at the start of the year when Hawks were awful.
Beat Carlton by 2 goals.
Drew with Collingwood after being down by 50 points.

Richmond hasn't lost a return game v any team this year.
Richmonds only loses at the G are a goal after the siren v Freo, 9 point loss v Swans after being 5 goals up.

Adelaide will be favorites but you would be dumb to think we're no chance.
Crows have to bring their AO form to the G, they don't play as well at the G, saw them against the blues this year.

Richmond's main strength is their pressure breaking down sides then running off them to score. Any side that withstands that beats them as the Tigers will struggle to score. Adelaide is a few steps above the opposition the Tigers have faced so far and will stand up. Adelaide have been outstanding this finals series. The one meeting this year saw Adelaide win by 76pts for what it's worth.

The likelihood of no Cotchin won't help either.
Ahhh you're back jimmy after your Giants didn't do the job for you? You and rod should watch the game together with a giant voodoo doll of dusty.

Very strange season this one.

Richmond have made a grand final by not playing great football consistently, with an average to good list, an average game plan and coach. I am still not sure what their game plan is, it just seems to be kick it into the forward line and have players flood the forward 50. It seemed to work today and against Geelong. They still don't instill fear and I reckon my team, as bad as we have played this year, would be a chance if we were playing against them next week.

Helps when the Hawks, Geelong and Sydney all have a bad year in the same year.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tiges win it. I also wouldn't be surprised to seem them miss the 8 next season.

Very strange season.

Richmond have made a grand final by not playing great football consistently, with an average to good list, an average game plan and coach. I am still not sure what their game plan is, it just seems to be kick it into the forward line and have players flood the forward 50. It seemed to work today and against Geelong. They still don't instill fear and I reckon my team, as bad as we have played this year, would be a chance if we were playing against them next week.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tiges win it. I also wouldn't be surprised to seem them miss the 8 next season.

Very strange season.
What a bizarre post!

Emotion has no place in decision making.

Richmond need to finish higher if they want to get the benefits.

There is simply no other fair way to do it and had the AFL tried to do something different it would have looked incredibly suspicious.
it's common sense, not emotion, blind freddy can see there is no clash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironically you could argue the umps charcoal kit is pretty close to Adelaide's jumper and shorts, so they really should come up with a white kit like the old days.

Too simple won't happen, can't have egg on their face.

Very strange season.
Capture.PNG
a real chance to get within 100 pts.

Tigers are good enough to beat the crows at the G. No doubt crows are the better team, but the game is at the G, that gives
the tigers with their home crowd a good chance to win. The betting on the game is 50/50, so either team can win.
Adelaide are $1.72 favourites v $2.15 for Richmond... but sure either team is capable of winning.

I'm confident if Adelaide plays it's best football, Richmond won't be able to match... so it's in our hands.

If the crows don't bring their AO form to the G next week Tigers will be Premiers, it won't be an easy game.
Lol, tell us something we don't know!

Just pointing out your concerns about our undefeated MCG form are grossly misplaced.

So if Adelaide doesn't play good footy then Richmond will win..... got it thanks
Won't be an easy game for the Crows, Tigers play brilliant footy at the G, its their home ground.
Crows don't play well at the G,should of have lost both games to Blues and Pies this year.
Either team can win the flag,its a 50/50 game.

Won't be an easy game for the Crows, Tigers play brilliant footy at the G, its their home ground.
Crows don't play well at the G,should of have lost both games to Blues and Pies this year.
Either team can win the flag,its a 50/50 game.

Only need to play good on Saturday. We are there and anything can happen so all this talk of Adelaide don't play well at the MCG is just that TALK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back