West Coast or Adelaide. Which club has more supporters in Victoria?

Remove this Banner Ad

Taper

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2023
AFL Club
Geelong
From my experience it's been hard to split between West Coast and Adelaide when it comes to who has more supporters in Victoria.
Both get decent supporter numbers at away games in Victoria but majority of those people would be travelling from WA and SA.

Which club has more supporters in Victoria?
West Coast or Adelaide?

I reckon it would be pretty even

Lots of folks living here from both Adelaide and Perth
Definitely more Port supporters in Victoria than Fremantle supporters from my experience.
I know people say Port don't have many supporters in Victoria, but I've personally met quite a few Port supporters.
Fremantle supporters on the other hand are far and few in Victoria.

West Coast v Adelaide supporter numbers in Victoria on the other hand, unsure who has more.
Both have less than Sydney and Brisbane but have more than Port, Fremantle, GC and GWS.
West Coast v Adelaide supporter numbers in NSW and QLD would be interesting to see too.

Definitely more Port supporters in Victoria than Fremantle supporters from my experience.
I know people say Port don't have many supporters in Victoria, but I've personally met quite a few Port supporters.

West Coast v Adelaide supporter numbers in Victoria on the other hand, unsure who has more.
Both have less than Sydney and Brisbane but have more than Port, Fremantle, GC and GWS.
West Coast v Adelaide supporter numbers in NSW and QLD would be interesting to see too.

The things that keep us awake at night

Last I heard WCE has about 5000 Victorian paid up members
How many do the Crows have?
I very highly doubt that. West Coast IMO are comfortably the biggest interstate side after Sydney and Brisbane. Adelaide would be next though.
Is that in Victoria? Or all around Australia?

West Coast seem to outnumber Fremantle in every state and territory when it comes to supporter numbers, along with outnumbering Port in every state and territory apart from SA.

Not sure about Adelaide though.

it pains me to say, but Papa G is right.

i live in Perth and it feels like there’s pretty lax heritage laws here. Not a lot of historical buildings compared to Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide.
Heritage is tighter now but it's too late, Perth was levelled and rebuilt in the 1980s

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How many vic members does port have?
Freo has over 1000 5 game vic members

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back