Which club from interstate has the most supporters in Queensland?

Remove this Banner Ad

so these numbers are membership numbers for St Kilda residing outside of Victoria ... these numbers were from Feb 2023:

ACT : 462
NSW: 1820
NT: 224
QLD: 1705
SA: 1132
TAS: 1890
WA: 1846

St Kilda have a fairly strong following outside of Victoria for a club with not a great amount of success i remember from an old Neilsens poll in the mid 2000's St Kilda had a surprisingly high "follower" status in a national poll putting them in the upper levels of supporters even though we were in the lower levels of members at the time ..

so these numbers are membership numbers for St Kilda residing outside of Victoria ... these numbers were from Feb 2023:

ACT : 462
NSW: 1820
NT: 224
QLD: 1705
SA: 1132
TAS: 1890
WA: 1846

St Kilda have a fairly strong following outside of Victoria for a club with not a great amount of success i remember from an old Neilsens poll in the mid 2000's St Kilda had a surprisingly high "follower" status in a national poll putting them in the upper levels of supporters even though we were in the lower levels of members at the time ..

This would be cool to see if only every club provided such a breakdown so there could be a comparison. I would have guessed TAS for saints given how long they used to play there.

This would be cool to see if only every club provided such a breakdown so there could be a comparison. I would have guessed TAS for saints given how long they used to play there.
yeah i know the AFL has this data but they have never released it to the public ...
a big part of why St Kilda are well represented outside of Victoria has a lot to do with the supporter groups for StKilda .. the Saints are very good at supporting their supporter groups to help grow in other regions i know some of the bigger membership clubs dont have that thought process around using supporter groups away from their home base to engage with members and a couple of recent flag winning clubs are fairly hostile to the supporter groups who are trying to build support in their home states ...
most of these members outside of Victoria will be lucky to see 1 or two games in the year live so they put their membership $$ down based on support of their club more than anything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back