Prediction Which player from your team improves the most in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

One KPF short
Actually think we have a great mix at the moment.

Cox and Cameron are both good ruck forwards.

Mihocek is great.

Then we have a mix of smaller marking options - Elliott, Schultz, A.Johnson, McInnes.

Very good mix, much better to have 5 or 6 options to kick multiple goals than be reliant on 2 or 3.

Actually think we have a great mix at the moment.

Cox and Cameron are both good ruck forwards.

Mihocek is great.

Then we have a mix of smaller marking options - Elliott, Schultz, A.Johnson, McInnes.

Very good mix, much better to have 5 or 6 options to kick multiple goals than be reliant on 2 or 3.
Yeah a fit McStay helps our set up

Tom Emmett is a 22 year old from SA that has played 2 games of AFL and completely slipped through the radar. (we drafted him as a mature ager in 2022 with pick 41)
He's ultra competitive, fierce attack on the ball, has skills, and is built like a brick sh##house.
The East Coasters will know about him by the end of 2024.

You mean who will have a breakout year?
Ours will be Durham for mine. Ridley is already there.

At Fremantle my most improved choice for 2024 is Matthew Johnson. A 20 year old mid fielder, 193cm and 84 kg. Johnson has only played 18 games and is still quite raw. He seems to be heading in the right direction and has a strong competitive spirit and doesn't look out of place for such a young player.

If we can get Yeo back to his best and keep him on the park he will be instrumental in motivating the young brigade .
I also think Tim Kelly will improve upon last year where he had a very good season.

You mean who will have a breakout year?
Ours will be Durham for mine. Ridley is already there.
Good shout

I think OP call is ok too
Ridley has more in his game imo, and hopefully getting a couple of decent kpds out there will free him up.

Biggest improvement from '23 to '24 for me will be stringer if the foot doesn't play up. Brads clearly backing the talent in, just needs to stay injury free so he can stay matchfit.

Sure, but the thread in for improvement. King is already quite good and went at 33 goals in 10 games last season IIRC.
Well King wasn't in the top 10 of your B&F... whilst Owens was 4th... so I would have thought you would need King to have a more improved year than Owens?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most players that only play 10 games in a season will not feature in their respective club's top 10.
So you would hope this year he has a better season to make the top few players of your B&F.

Surely he is your best match winner?

At Fremantle my most improved choice for 2024 is Matthew Johnson. A 20 year old mid fielder, 193cm and 84 kg. Johnson has only played 18 games and is still quite raw. He seems to be heading in the right direction and has a strong competitive spirit and doesn't look out of place for such a young player.
Any news on Heath Chapman? Thought he looked a cracking player in 2022.

Sure, but the thread in for improvement. King is already quite good and went at 33 goals in 10 games last season IIRC.
BTW, just checked & he kicked 28 goals in 11 games.

Imo you need much more from your best match winner.

If he can get a decent run of games....Sam Darcy.

Improvement from him would make an incredible difference to us. Along with natural improvement from JUH, James O'Donnell and Cody Weightman should propel us back into the 8.

Any news on Heath Chapman? Thought he looked a cracking player in 2022.

Heath Chapman has all the attributes to be a very good player but has been injury prone so far. He needs a good run at it this season to get back on track.

More potential than runs on the board at this stage but has been doing well in pre season so far.

I'm going to say Oisin Mullin. He won the equivalent of the rising star and AA in Gaelic football in Ireland so he has an amazing pedigree.

He played 6 games last year including a promising debut after only a few VFL games and has already signed a contract extension. Another preseason to feel comfortable with the game and he could be a weapon off half back.

BTW, just checked & he kicked 28 goals in 11 games.

Imo you need much more from your best match winner.
That extrapolates to 58.5 goals in 23 games, which would have placed him comfortably 5th in the Coleman. 2.5 goals a game is a very good effort. Max King is a gun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back