Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 of 2017 - the "finals were better last year" Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

We will have more players than Mofra's favourite pincushion Carlton this year
JJ and Stringer weren't that bad. Boyd was probably our best big man overall this year, although that's not saying much :$

HumanMeatball just DM'ed me...

He has promised to send full frontal nudes every time someone mentions Tom Boyd in this thread...
Where do you think Menegola be? Top 20 based on his finals performances?

HumanMeatball just DM'ed me...

He has promised to send full frontal nudes every time someone mentions Tom Boyd in this thread...
Tom boyd? Who is this tom boyd you speak of? I cant remember seeing much of tom boyd or hear people talking about tom boyd? What does tom boyd look like? Holpefully a picture of tom boyd holding some sort of a cup.

Have you noticed how tom boyd sounds kinda funny when you say it a few times in a row?

Tom boyd
Tom boyd
Tooom booyd
Tm byd
Tom boyd
Tom boyd
Tom boyd
Tom boyd

Tom brings a touch of glamour to the VFL competition.

Tom+Boyd+VFL+Semi+Final+Footscray+v+Essendon+qqM-jsGnDe-l.jpg
780964_thumb.jpg

All that money and still cant get a t-shirt that fits.
Shirts are expensive. A guy on an ad on sen payed $1200 i think for a shirt. When he could have got a charles tyrwhitt shirt for $39.95.
You may have heard it once or twice.

Screenshot_20170926-182442.jpg

Maybe he didnt hear about it and spent a million on his shirt but got the wrong size so hes stuck with it for a year

All that money and still cant get a t-shirt that fits.
Probably borrowed it from a mate or bought on sale from an op shop. The richer they are the tighter they are in my experience, and no that's not a sexual reference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some random players I'd like to see in contention:

Josh Walker, Matthew Lobbe, Jimmy Toumpas, Jarrad Jansen, Touk Miller, Jarryd Blair, Tom Hawkins, Mason Cox, Kristian Jaksch, Heath Hocking, Troy Menzel, Daniel Menzel, Daniel Gorringe, Aaron Black, Jackson Ramsey, Cory Gregson, Jacskon Merret, Logan Austin, Trent McKenzie, Jed Anderson, Lachie Hansen, Nick Suban, Garrick Ibbotson, Dennis Armfield, Tyrone Vickery, Travis Cloke, Brett Deledio, Sean Lemmens.

From my club

Mav Weller and Paddy McCartin should be certainties.

Josh Walker, Matthew Lobbe, Jimmy Toumpas, Jarrad Jansen, Touk Miller, Jarryd Blair, Tom Hawkins, Mason Cox, Kristian Jaksch, Heath Hocking, Troy Menzel, Daniel Menzel, Daniel Gorringe, Aaron Black, Jackson Ramsey, Cory Gregson, Jacskon Merret, Logan Austin, Trent McKenzie, Jed Anderson, Lachie Hansen, Nick Suban, Garrick Ibbotson, Dennis Armfield, Tyrone Vickery, Travis Cloke, Brett Deledio, Sean Lemmens.

From my club

Holy sh** Gorringe was still on an AFL list this year? I thought he was cut years ago....

All the s**t I copped last year and I was 100% right.

Facepalm's for everyone who doubted my insight and undoubted football knowledge.

Actually, suck my utensil. :)

Holy sh** Gorringe was still on an AFL list this year? I thought he was cut years ago....
Didn't play a game sadly, don't know how we're going to rhyme anything with orange now on any Bay 13 Hip Hop threads

From my club

I am actually surprised that about half of those players are still on a list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back