2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final : Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 14:30 AEST, Sep 30, 2017 MCG

Which team will win the 2017 AFL Grand Final?

• Adelaide Crows

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 112 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out on a limb here....
Fired up Richmond to come out and smash the first half with 11 goals to 2, before running out winners by 29 points.
Jack wins the Normy with 7 goals, 4 in the second 1/4.
Go Tigers :)
Normies OUT

Think Adelaide will have enough firepower to get goals when needed. Plus they can scrap goals when it's not flowing their way, not like GWS.

Adelaide by 14
Rory Laird NS
Dustin Martin FGS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to get excited by this match as I can't remember two more average sides ever making the final week of the season. It really has been the weakest season in AFL history.

Crows are honest, Richmond are just flat out impostors.

I can't see the Crows being held to 12-13 goals, so all things being equal, they will win.

Crows by 37.

Hopefully 2018 sees improvement in the competition.

It's hard to get excited by this match as I can't remember two more average sides ever making the final week of the season. It really has been the weakest season in AFL history.

Crows are honest, Richmond are just flat out impostors.

I can't see the Crows being held to 12-13 goals, so all things being equal, they will win.

Crows by 37.

Hopefully 2018 sees improvement in the competition.

Thank god. I was beginning to think you wouldn't tip against us. Gotta feel for the crows supporters though, that's one hell of a kiss of death you've been running there over the last month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't really split the 2 teams.
If it was played in Adelaide would pick Crows, so thinking that the home ground factor comes into play & Richmond win by 29 points.
The crows aren't without a chance but stats show when teams from 2 different states play, the team from the home state win approx 70% of the time.
Richmonds lead in, with playing last 3 games at the MCG is the perfect warm up for them too.
Kamdyn McIntosh my norm smith tip.

As long as the booze is flowing & we get a half decent game (which is hard the way the game is played these days) then it will be all good.

Seen a lot of Richmond guernseys being worn this week. The amusing thing today (having been out since 8am), I've seen more clash guernseys worn by peopke than the traditional. One wonders if they've had them since original release OR since the match day guernsey announcement..... They've rushed out so they look identical on match day.

Well done to the crows and tigers for making it but imo this is collectively by far and away the worst 44 players to run out on gf day. Obviously the eveness of the comp is a big factor but the talent pool over 18 sides is just not there imo. These two sides would get absolutely smashed by the lions circa 2002 and the cats circa 2007 . Regardless hoping for a cracking game.

Are Adelaide playing today?

If you didn't follow footy in Melbourne, you'd think that Richmond are playing themselves.
I'm playing with myself if that counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back