Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Ant Bear is that guy who uses the fast queue to jump to the front of the line for the rides at Dreamworld

#doitlikedraz

Talking about Dreamworld, you should have bought a yearly pass.
That way you could give it to me & I could rent it out for the rest of the year.:p

#campaignlikedraz

Goals.

Sounds like something the Swamprats would do. We here at the Wonders have a strict no puppy violence policy, and if someone has been caught disobeying that policy then they will be severely punished.
As opposed to your rookie violence policy

Talking about Dreamworld, you should have bought a yearly pass.
That way you could give it to me & I could rent it out for the rest of the year.:p

#campaignlikedraz
I did.

Sold it to a tourist as I was leaving. The photo will only match if the kids at the gate bother to look...

I did.

Sold it to a tourist as I was leaving. The photo will only match if the kids at the gate bother to look...
Did you go with the dab photo? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also fixed this one up for you Ant Bear .....

Thug life. I want to be free to express myself by shitting on the ground to show how I feel about the Swamprats.Besides, $275 fine only counts if you are caught.

Geez these Wonders have disappeared faster than the captain of the Costa Concordia abandoned his post.

They don't like threads more than 6 pages, you can imagine their nightmare right now....

They don't like threads more than 6 pages, you can imagine their nightmare right now....

That’s nothing compared to their nightmare after they get thrashed tomorrow by the bottom team in the league.

It’ll be a double defeat given their off-field flogging this week.

That’s nothing compared to their nightmare after they get thrashed tomorrow by the bottom team in the league.

It’ll be a double defeat given their off-field flogging this week.

Now that you have mentioned flogging its probably gone in the opposite direction of a nightmare for them...

Ant Bear is the type of guy that eats bananas in a confined space

ShaunDuggan is the reason why there are instructions in cubicles

MaxMinch cancels plans at the last minute instead of admitting she was never gonna go

Dingster leaves the tap running while brushing his teeth thus dooming humanity to water shortage.

Butler is just a great guy tbh

Shaun the Prawn has a cool username that I noticed when tagging ShaunDuggan

A lady to doctor: “My husband talks in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it?”

Doctor: “How about giving him an opportunity to speak when he is awake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back