Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

bt3_400x400.jpg
1489743802203.jpg
r0_0_250_347_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

BT: Boy oh boy wowee! It's the Wonders vs Swamprats at The Colosseum
Bruce: You just feel that it's season on the line for both teams don't you? I mean, the Swamprats had a nightmare start to the season but got their first win last week, it might be the start of something don't you think?
BT: Who knows Bruce, as you said, it was a terrible start for the Rats with Ant Bear walking around like a big NTTAWWTter instead of motivating his team. But how's the form of Cloud_? He's the package! He can do anything possible.
Bruce: Oh, he's a delicious young footballer isn't he? But what about the Wonders, they're mid-table, they're capable of putting in a good performance, scraped home in an epic last week but are a bit up and down. Can they reverse that and make a play for the top 4 Lingy? What about the leadership of haydo23?
Ling: Well Bruce, I believe that the team with the highest score at the end of the game will win.
Bruce: Time will tell, it should be a cracker, the Wonders vs the Swamprats live from the Colosseum, don't miss it!

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11.59pm AEDT on Thursday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#ShameOnWonders

We’re playing a club that lacks leadership, lacks guts and is about to become victim #2 in our 12 game winning streak to win the flag.

Juan will become Deuce on Sunday

#ShameOnWonders

We’re playing a club that lacks leadership, lacks guts and is about to become victim #2 in our 12 game winning streak to win the flag.

images-114.jpg

#ShameOnWonders

Lol, voted best opposition captain in the league mate. Don't you read your captains own media pieces? Shame

Lol, voted best opposition captain in the league mate. Don't you read your captains own media pieces? Shame

Well I’ll be damned. It’s hard to keep track especially given the Bombers implosion has dominated the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back