Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

4 : 24.01 {FF} - dogs105 is outmarked by drazah.
4 : 24.06 {FB} - The ball is now with drazah.
DRAZAH YOU STAR!!

#diditfordraz

I have shed a quiet tear. We have the angel on our shoulder now, Swamprats.

#diditfordraz

Thanks for the week, Wonders. It has been a long, interesting, tragic affair, but you gave it your best shot.

Swampies, we have pulled together and supported each other over the past few days better than I could have hoped after the shocking news on Friday. We will forever be bonded by this week. Love youse all.

giphy.gif

#diditfordraz

Great game Wonders, off the ground you wore everything we threw at you in the beginning of the week.
It took most of you a while to recover, although a couple did stay the journey.
Did you deserve to win? nahnah

#diditfordraz
I don't believe the sim was rigged for the Swamprats because I played in the #ForFred match last season and we lost

haydo23 and the Wonders, I invite you into our rooms, to link arms and sing our song together.

:musicnotes:Beer, beer the black and the white
Honour the beer by day and by night
Lift that pint of stout up high
Chug down the f***er til it's dry
Whether the pub be great or be small
We'll clean it out and spew over all
While our Swamprats keep on drinking
Onwards to pissed glory!
:musicnotes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 : 18.34 {C} - ShaunDuggan in the best position takes the mark.
4 : 18.4 {C} - So ShaunDuggan ... with a moment to digest his options.
4 : 18.42 {C} - ShaunDuggan takes a bounce and nearly fumbles it.
4 : 18.48 {C} - Now has it got the carry?.
4 : 18.52 {C} - ShaunDuggan kicks it lace out to a lovely lady sitting behind the goals.
West Coast Wonders : 15.16.106
Sin City Swamprats : 17.7.109

From the centre. For draz.

#diditfordraz

Nah cheers for the week Swamprats. Congrats on the win. Such terrible circumstances throughout the week. It's funny how you may never have met anyone on Bigfooty yet someone's tragic passing really hits home and makes our community a lot stronger. I know a few of you Swamprats knew Draz in person so I just want to say condolences to you and if there is anything anyone ever needs, the Wonders and myself are always open for a chat.

#diditfordraz

Nah cheers for the week Swamprats. Congrats on the win. Such terrible circumstances throughout the week. It's funny how you may never have met anyone on Bigfooty yet someone's tragic passing really hits home and makes our community a lot stronger. I know a few of you Swamprats knew Draz in person so I just want to say condolences to you and if there is anything anyone ever needs, the Wonders and myself are always open for a chat.

#diditfordraz
Classy stuff mate - much appreciated.

• In quite a tussle, NickCC had the better of ShaunDuggan. - 64m from 0 to 64.
Both in the thread and on the field it seems.

Thanks for the week Swamprats, RIP drazah.

4 : 18.34 {C} - ShaunDuggan in the best position takes the mark.
4 : 18.4 {C} - So ShaunDuggan ... with a moment to digest his options.
4 : 18.42 {C} - ShaunDuggan takes a bounce and nearly fumbles it.
4 : 18.48 {C} - Now has it got the carry?.
4 : 18.52 {C} - ShaunDuggan kicks it lace out to a lovely lady sitting behind the goals.
West Coast Wonders : 15.16.106
Sin City Swamprats : 17.7.109

18 seconds is all I needed this week ol boy. Noone will remember those 64 minutes.

As for the off the field stuff, nice try.

Until next time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back