Past #41: Gordon Narrier - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus ******* Christ.

This years draft highlights have pretty much made me forget about every single player drafted from 2014-2016 besides Simpkin.
Guess its time to say goodbye to "vanilla, solid-citizen, playyourrolefortheteam" era North Melbourne. LDU, Hayden, Murphy and Narrier have some of the best highlights packages out there. Exciting times if they can keep improving in an elite environment.

Say hello to the sexy new North Melbourne! We’re never calling our ex again. We’ve got a new hairstyle. We’re on the guest list. We’re mysterious. We ride a motorbike. We’re your dad after the divorce.

Guess its time to say goodbye to "vanilla, solid-citizen, playyourrolefortheteam" era North Melbourne. LDU, Hayden, Murphy and Narrier have some of the best highlights packages out there. Exciting times if they can keep improving in an elite environment.

McMahon/Finnigan certainly bringing something different in.

How did this bloke not get taken in the main draft?
Like most of the blokes we have taken they have deficiencies that don't make highlight reels. While all these guys look dangerous offensively they will have issues that need significant work.

Nickname: OCD

He’s got very clean hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Build his core up, instill the tackle and chase mentality at VFL level, and he’s Charlie Cameron except a far better kick.

Super excited about this one.

Dare say THE fan favorite down at the Arden St VFL side in 2018.

I'll be at Hardon Street just to watch this kid play. Not paedo. :stern look

Must not play Narrier in Tassie. With the wind in Hobart he’s likely to snap in half.

Nickname is Flash. End of story.

Zondor prefers

images

You guys have got a beauty here from my WAFL club Perth. I've been saying to people all year remember the name Gordon Narrier. This kid has balance and poise, silky one touch skill set and if you are a forward you will be licking your lips when he's got the ball in his hands streaming forward. And at 187cm he's got a real nice height about him. He can do some damage and I'm going to be watching his career and cheering him on.

Say hello to the sexy new North Melbourne! We’re never calling our ex again. We’ve got a new hairstyle. We’re on the guest list. We’re mysterious. We ride a motorbike. We’re your dad after the divorce.

Holy s**t this is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back