What are your New Years Eve plans?

Remove this Banner Ad

My chances of finding friends up for a drink in Perth are not looking positive. Like the OP I prefer to be overseas.

Definitely avoiding the city. Done the city twice for fireworks - one time was with my brother and his friend. Legit lost the friend 5 mins after arriving at Flinders st.

Best NYs ive had would have been a kid and pool parties at my aunties house.

This nye no idea pb i would even lower myself and watch hp with you :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

368224466_4bcb1099c6_b.jpg

It's *in s**t.

'Event' drinkers are the worst, ie people who only get pissed on Saturday nights and Australia Day and of course New Years. You get the angry yobbos, silly girls, it's just way too packed and the worst types are out.

Everywhere is packed, parties still peter out by 2am and the club lines are insane by even 10, Ubers are expensive.

That's without the fact that you always wish you were somewhere else with other people.

It's ****in s**t.

'Event' drinkers are the worst, ie people who only get pissed on Saturday nights and Australia Day and of course New Years. You get the angry yobbos, silly girls, it's just way too packed and the worst types are out.

Everywhere is packed, parties still peter out by 2am and the club lines are insane by even 10, Ubers are expensive.

That's without the fact that you always wish you were somewhere else with other people.

will you be celebrating in perf or melbs this year?

It's ****in s**t.

giphy.webp

I agree though that New Years Eve is a s**t night to go out if you're not a teenager or a bogan or a bogan teenager.

Last edited:
Probably not much. We'll be up on the NSW Central Coast spending time with my 91 year old mother-in-law, and my husband's sister and brother. Once my 3 year old daughter is in bed for the night, I might just grab a glass of something and flake out on the couch for a while. I'll probably be too exhausted to stay awake until midnight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back