Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information Thread - Season 24 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (your BigFooty username): TheMidRunner
Preferred Position 1: centre
Preferred Position 2: fullforward
Preferred Position 3: wing
Number: 22
Height: 180cm
Weight: 75kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): na im washed up lmao
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
used to s**t post here like a year or 2 ago and idk im missing footy so im back i spose if you want a quality shitposter i mean here i am i also wrote the really weird piece of s**t news article on me and a hot dog stand.

Name (your BigFooty username): TheMidRunner
Preferred Position 1: centre
Preferred Position 2: fullforward
Preferred Position 3: wing
Number: 22
Height: 180cm
Weight: 75kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): na im washed up lmao
used to s**t post here like a year or 2 ago and idk im missing footy so im back i spose if you want a quality shitposter i mean here i am i also wrote the really weird piece of s**t news article on me and a hot dog stand.

Ah, the hot dog stand. Good times, good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now this sounds interesting...

Yep, the hot dog stand is a thing of legend around here. Very few people ever saw it so its contents remain a mystery to this day. I wish I could add more, never even saw it myself.

Yep, the hot dog stand is a thing of legend around here. Very few people ever saw it so its contents remain a mystery to this day. I wish I could add more, never even saw it myself.
I feel an interview coming on

Right up there with the infamous .... thread

Midi's Hot Dog Stand was basically me calling myself out for running an illegal hot dog stand outside of games and me making a very dramatic escape. I basically just rewrote some scene from a movie but included a illegal hot dog stand.

Ironically, just like a hot dog.

Name (your BigFooty username):
Rfctiger74

Preferred Position 1:
Back pocket

Preferred Position 2:
Forward pocket

Preferred Position 3:

Anything that doesnt require running

Number:

Height:
176cm

Weight:
98kg

Preferred Team (if you have one):
Furies assuming Wacky Tiger hasnt merged them with the warriors yet in return for a jetski

Coming back after several years of intense training with my.mentor Relton Roberts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back