Certified Legendary Thread 2017 Richmond Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 121 28.5%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carltank

Votes: 25 5.9%
  • Trelol and his super team

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Essendrugs

Votes: 22 5.2%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Geelong

Votes: 223 52.6%
  • GWS Giants

• Gold Coast

• Hawthorn

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • #lolnorf

Votes: 181 42.7%
  • Port Adelaide

• St Kilda

• Sydney

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • West Coast

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He clearly hadn’t thought it through. Has this hatred for Pell and RFC forgets Pell is a senior member of the Catholic Church. The very same denomination that runs the school he sends his kids to. FMD.
I was getting more irate with that guy who barracks for the Demons. Believing in his conspiracy theories about the catholic church having power on the Richmond board and most Richmond fans being super religious.

I was getting more irate with that guy who barracks for the Demons. Believing in his conspiracy theories about the catholic church having power on the Richmond boards and most Richmond fans being super religious.

Don’t worry about him mate he’s a complete troll. Him and the worlds biggest sook demon davey are two of the top shelf knobs going around

Don’t worry about him mate he’s a complete troll. Him and the worlds biggest sook demon davey are two of the top shelf knobs going around
Yeah right, I think I had a run-in with davey the other day. Would explain a lot.

I was getting more irate with that guy who barracks for the Demons. Believing in his conspiracy theories about the catholic church having power on the Richmond board and most Richmond fans being super religious.
Did you counter with the conspiracy theory the Melbourne supporters are Devil Worshippers?
upload_2018-1-12_23-32-32.png

Yeah right, I think I had a run-in with davey the other day. Would explain a lot.

You should have seen his melt on the thread about the dees players sooking about training too hard to the AFLPA. It was embarrassing.

I recommend the 'ignore' button for salty Norf supporters who come to our board to peddle their jealous hate.

I think it's the same button the AFL, the media and corporate sponsors have been using on their club for years.

Actual donkey chops.

frozen-Donkey-Meat.jpg_350x350.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We might need to make this a Richmond only thread. All this shitfighting is diluting the salt concentration.

My flavor got enhanced. Extra strong Donkey salt this morning. Mixed with desperation and Norf tears. Mmm mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

My flavor got enhanced. Extra strong Donkey salt this morning. Mixed with desperation and Norf tears. Mmm mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.
Too much Salt can be harmful, please use in moderation!
upload_2018-1-13_10-29-5.png

It wasn’t a lie. I guess there was some serious complaining by Richmond supporters. According to the mods I need to start the thread on the SRP board, which I’ll do in the morning.

Get it going mate I’ll see you there. If you can find the “SRP” board lol

We might need to make this a Richmond only thread. All this shitfighting is diluting the salt concentration.
I dont know. Donkey Chop is saving us time whereby we dont have to quote his salt from other threads. Salt direct from the source is the best.

Last edited:
No I didn’t. Look who’s melting now ey. This is gorgeous

See this is where you betray your motivation. I know you’ve tried to disguise your very poor trolling attempts as a legitimate AFL/RFC issue but you take so much glee out of a very serious issue. It’s quite pathetic actually but unsurprising given your club allegiance. It’s why you’ve been told to piss it off to the SRP board where no one gives a s**t what you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back