No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it appropriate bringing this up on the week of his 300th? just celebrate his achievement douchebag, if you dont respect him just shut your mouth when you're on mic, a debate about his Brownlow or likability is irrelevant.

It's a Geeflog thing dude, anyone who is/has been associated with that shanty town club hates Richmond and it goes all the way back to 1967 for the oldies and 2017 for the more recent so anytime a geeflog person opens their gob and talks about Richmond don't expect 100% praise, there will always be a put down in there somewhere.

Why is it appropriate bringing this up on the week of his 300th? just celebrate his achievement douchebag, if you dont respect him just shut your mouth when you're on mic, a debate about his Brownlow or likability is irrelevant.

Exactly this. How feckin disrespectful to go down that line of discussion in the lead up to this game.

Wouldn’t want the campaigner doing my eulogy.

It's a Geeflog thing dude, anyone who is/has been associated with that shanty town club hates Richmond and it goes all the way back to 1967 for the oldies and 2017 for the more recent so anytime a geeflog person opens their gob and talks about Richmond don't expect 100% praise, there will always be a put down in there somewhere.
Jimmy Bartel is irrelevant in my mind. I'm old enough to remember how much we've owned his mob in finals history. 10-2 our way from memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back