Wrestlemania 34 - Rumours & Predictions

Who leaves Wrestlemania 34 as Universal Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWE_018_Variant_003_PROMO[1]--06d368b77251322e6f795630a5087798.jpg

this needs to be Rusev's WM entrance

no, she hasn't officially chosen anyone yet.

Okay. Be Intresting IF they make her Choose Smackdown and Be better Hype and Quality of Match for her to fight Charlotte Flair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that if the Bar is facing a "mystery team" that it isn't Woken Hardy and Busted Bray.

I'd just about assure it.

Pre-show will see the Compound match, then later in the night The Bar will complain about no one challenging them. Cue Hardy & Wyatt.

I'd just about assure it.

Pre-show will see the Compound match, then later in the night The Bar will complain about no one challenging them. Cue Hardy & Wyatt.

aww, poor brother nero.. how much does he weigh?

Updating the ol' prediction card again. FWIW, called Dolph/Shane (if it happens).

Taker’s Last Ride
John Cena vs. The Undertaker
Even though last year Taker closed the show by walking away in the means he did, I think Undertaker's redemption should close the show. Cena would do the job for Taker here, Taker can walk out with his head held high and goddamn he deserves it.

WWE Universal Championship
Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman vs. Brock Lesnar (c)
Add Strowman. Strowman deserves this match, this match deserves Strowman. He's been over for far too long now not to pull the trigger. Let Reigns pin Lesnar regardless so Vince can get his jollies off, but give Strowman the spotlight here.

Mixed Tag Team Match
Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon & Triple H

SmackDown Women’s Championship
Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair (c)
Carmella to unsuccessfully cash-in her Money in the Bank briefcase

WWE Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. AJ Styles (c)
Give this match 20-25 minutes and let it tear the house down. These guys will be faces of the company for at least the next five years, give them the platform.

Intercontinental Championship
“The Demon” Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins vs. The Miz (c)

Raw Women’s Championship
Nia Jax vs. Alexa Bliss (c)

The 'Dre 34 Man Battle Royal
Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn to be the final two, unless they get their own match. Given how huge they'd want to make The 'Dre this year though with the Andre doco coinciding, I'd assume we'll see some major feuds actually enter into this match, and it would make it to the main card.

Raw Tag Team Championship - Open Challenge
“Woken” Matt Hardy & either Brother Nero or Bray Wyatt vs. The Bar (c)
Full circle here - given it was the Hardys who were surprise entrants last year. Time to go 2.0, with a full Woken Hardys duo here.

If Dolph wins, he receives a World Championship match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Shane McMahon

No Disqualifcation Match
Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Ladder Match for the WWE United States Championship
Randy Orton vs. Baron Corbin vs. Tye Dillinger vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev vs. Bobby Roode (c)

*** The Preshow ***

The Stephanie McMahon (lol) Memorial Battle Royal
Becky wins. Please. She deserves something.

Final of the Cruiserweight Tournament for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak

Fatal Four Way for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship
The New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. The Usos (c)

Hardy Compound Match
Bray Wyatt vs. "Woken" Matt Hardy
Either Bray ends up becoming Woken himself, or Brother Nero makes an appearance in the match. Expect Matt and either Bray or Nero to rock up for the tag team match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back