Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

r2_1.gif

I was extremely sceptical and was sure he would be delisted at the end of the year. After back to back performances I can finally see his value and really brings a point of difference to our midfield.

The way he set the tone with his intensity reminded me of patch Adams before judd ruined his career. Need players like this to compliment the Hartungs and co

This is why looking at "16 touches" is not the way to look at footy. He had 4 hits in a row there and not one is a possession. Then jumps straight up and keeps running after the last. That sort of thing is what can win games of footy and finals. He's due some luck - and that would be good for us too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved his game. If he can keep up his relentless attack on the footy and tackle, tackle, tackle our boy JZ will finally be spending more time when he is at his best... The forward line.

I honestly can't stop watching it. I think it's my favourite highlight of the game.
Was out of my seat when he did that. Have been quietly hoping Jed can turn things around and that was the moment for me that said he has a future at the club. And bloody glad he kicked that goal after missing the set shots. Will do wonders for his confidence.

Didn't know what to make of his hair at first but combined with his manic intensity, looks like a real wild man out there ready to destroy his opposition lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back