Portfolio 2018 AFL Jumpers With Classic Sponsors [COMPLETE + VIDEO]

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers with esso or tetley
So excite I can't hold it.

Right there, that's a Toiga
Bliss N Esso and TAC's classic slogan from the 90's
View attachment 472435

tumblr_mhd0h5ig3h1ql928yo1_500.gif

I love trying to guess who will be the sponsors, but my favourite part is the Bonus jumpers.
Side note: I don’t know Clipsal sponsored the Roy’s. I thought they only sponsored Coburg-Fitzroy. I personally would have used Tony White as the Roys sponsor but Clipsal just works.

I love trying to guess who will be the sponsors, but my favourite part is the Bonus jumpers.
Side note: I don’t know Clipsal sponsored the Roy’s. I thought they only sponsored Coburg-Fitzroy. I personally would have used Tony White as the Roys sponsor but Clipsal just works.
All I know is that Tony White was on the '96 preseason top and Clipsal for the rest of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know what you're thinking
"REEEEEE, why isn't HJ's on the front!?"
Well, the 2018 back wings are way closer than old ones and putting SGIO or HUNGRY JACKS in block letters like old times in that space or above it would look weird
So here's 2 fittingly from premiership years
West-Coast-Retro-Sponsor.png

Up next, Brisy and that famous tune
A A AAP
AAPT SMART CHAT
View attachment 454973
Edit: Making all images 500px high

That's so classic it's like it's never changed , I don't know why they had that other lion on there shirt in 2010 or 2011 , I reckon it was for money tbh but I don't know , I remember one time at the Gabba when I was there I seen this chick throw a Brisbane shirt in the bin , I grabbed just after having a curry pie and then my old man beat the living day lights out of me , I never asked for a curry pie again , I also never got a Brisbane shirt out of the bin again , till this day I have no idea why my dad beat the Christ out of me was because I got the shirt out or was because I didn't pay night attention to the flavours of the curry pie , my dad still belts the Christ out of me if I don't finish a curry pie quick smart , I'm 35 years old and I'm addicted to curry pies and AFL thanks for listening and see you round like a curry pie .

Painting it Red, White and Blue with ICI Dulux paint for the 2nd last jumper!
Western-Bulldogs-Retro-Sponsor.png
Speaking of paint, what did Franco Cozzo say when he stepped in a grey paint tin can?
Correct answer will unlock the final jumper

Last edited:
Speaking of paint, what did Franco Cozzo say when he stepped in a grey paint tin can?
Correct answer will unlock the final jumper
My foot iz gray!
Classic Western suburbs joke, that one. Learnt it from my dad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back