Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy target? Boy oh boy i'm just getting started. I don't think you realise that since I've been back for three days I am one of the hottest topics in the SFA. Where was your mention in the official SFA podcast? Only one of the contributors to that podcast even knows who I am!
Ummm Noobz0r actually said you were a cheese eating surrender monkey who sulked off into obscurity with your tail between your legs, left a club in disarray and rather than face the music when you returned, you snuck in the back door. Hardly the resounding endorsement of a returning legend

If and when I get mentioned on an SFA podcast, if that's your measure of success, I certainly hope I am remembered more fondly than you friend.

Ummm Noobz0r actually said you were a cheese eating surrender monkey who sulked off into obscurity with your tail between your legs, left a club in disarray and rather than face the music when you returned, you snuck in the back door. Hardly the resounding endorsement of a returning legend

If and when I get mentioned on an SFA podcast, if that's your measure of success, I certainly hope I am remembered more fondly than you friend.
What he meant to say was: "RU_ left due to real life becoming the priority and he had to sort his s**t out."

I don't know what he meant by left a club in disarray, he wouldn't have anything to know or do with that since he didn't play for the club and they knew I was leaving. I deactivated my account for a while there while I got my s**t in check.

If you go and check this thread here though, you'll see why I have the stigma of a returning legend.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/from-tags-to-flags-the-return-of-ru_.1189917/

I'll even give you a quote to further establish that tag 'returning legend' - it has a good ring to it, I can't help myself.

"Let's just remember how good RU_ was back in his heyday. All-SFA appearances, a co-captain of the (admittedly) inferior Foundation team, and a Frankston Rover Award recipient."

Have you got to be a part of the ALL-SFA? More importantly - multiple seasons running? Have you captained a team successfully just like myself? Have you received the deeply coveted Frankston Rover Award?

Have you even stepped foot into the simming committee for one week, and seen the amount of work that goes into that? No? I did it for 4 straight seasons.

I'll take the apology and you can shift back off into the shadows.

Pleb.

What he meant to say was: "RU_ left due to real life becoming the priority and he had to sort his s**t out."

I don't know what he meant by left a club in disarray, he wouldn't have anything to know or do with that since he didn't play for the club and they knew I was leaving. I deactivated my account for a while there while I got my s**t in check.

If you go and check this thread here though, you'll see why I have the stigma of a returning legend.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/from-tags-to-flags-the-return-of-ru_.1189917/

I'll even give you a quote to further establish that tag 'returning legend' - it has a good ring to it, I can't help myself.

"Let's just remember how good RU_ was back in his heyday. All-SFA appearances, a co-captain of the (admittedly) inferior Foundation team, and a Frankston Rover Award recipient."

Have you got to be a part of the ALL-SFA? More importantly - multiple seasons running? Have you captained a team successfully just like myself? Have you received the deeply coveted Frankston Rover Award?

Have you even stepped foot into the simming committee for one week, and seen the amount of work that goes into that? No? I did it for 4 straight seasons.

Pleb.

I'm pretty sure you eat cheese mate.

Don't put words into peoples mouths
I have no idea either but the point of your last post was you got a mention in the podcast and I didn't. My point was if I ever get a mention in any podcast I hope it's better than the one you were bragging about.

Have you got been part of the ALL-SFA? More importantly - multiple seasons running? Have you captained a team successfully just like myself? Have you received the deeply coveted Frankston Rover Award?

This next part is the most interesting part of our whole conversation as I believe it reveals your true motive for engaging with me.

You start with a history lesson, a trip down memory lane to a time when you had some credibility. Then you throw in a random quote most likely from your mom. And finally you finish with a list of achievements asking the inevitable question "Have you done any of this?". Which of course you know the answer to, since how could I have possibly packed all of that into 9 games, whilst maintaining the highest average hit outs per game in the league? Your tact quickly shifts to achievement dropping which make little sense given the poster you chose to tussle with.

As you stated previously you don't even know who I am. However what you do know now is that taking shots at me wont restore your credibility it just wreaks of desperation.

Good luck with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't put words into peoples mouths

I have no idea either but the point of your last post was you got a mention in the podcast and I didn't. My point was if I ever get a mention in any podcast I hope it's better than the one you were bragging about.

This next part is the most interesting part of our whole conversation as I believe it reveals your true motive for engaging with me.

You start with a history lesson, a trip down memory lane to a time when you had some credibility. Then you throw in a random quote most likely from your mom. And finally you finish with a list of achievements asking the inevitable question "Have you done any of this?". Which of course you know the answer to, since how could I have possibly packed all of that into 9 games, whilst maintaining the highest average hit outs per game in the league? Your tact quickly shifts to achievement dropping which make little sense given the poster you chose to tussle with.

As you stated previously you don't even know who I am. However what you do know now is that taking shots at me wont restore your credibility it just wreaks of desperation.

Good luck with that
I was just clarifying what he said. Or for the truth, I was telling it for what the situation actually was, not what some BRAB lover thought the situation was.

So you want your mention in a podcast to not involve a toast by SarahSmiles. Your loss pal.

My first season I finished in the top 5 for the Mobbs medal, pal. Your ruck hitout stat is pretty dreadful when everyone knows the ruckman are nothing more than brain dead gym junkies who can throw a lot of weight around. Is that what you want to be labeled as?

I don’t need my credibility restored, I’m a legend of the league. All I’m doing is continuing and improving my form before I give BRAB an absolute spanking on the weekend.

I was just clarifying what he said. Or for the truth, I was telling it for what the situation actually was, not what some BRAB lover thought the situation was.

So you want your mention in a podcast to not involve a toast by SarahSmiles. Your loss pal.

My first season I finished in the top 5 for the Mobbs medal, pal. Your ruck hitout stat is pretty dreadful when everyone knows the ruckman are nothing more than brain dead gym junkies who can throw a lot of weight around. Is that what you want to be labeled as?

I don’t need my credibility restored, I’m a legend of the league. All I’m doing is continuing and improving my form before I give BRAB an absolute spanking on the weekend.
So it's all BRAB 's fault?

Round 1: YearOfTheRoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back