Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just clarifying what he said. Or for the truth, I was telling it for what the situation actually was, not what some BRAB lover thought the situation was.

So you want your mention in a podcast to not involve a toast by SarahSmiles. Your loss pal.

My first season I finished in the top 5 for the Mobbs medal, pal. Your ruck hitout stat is pretty dreadful when everyone knows the ruckman are nothing more than brain dead gym junkies who can throw a lot of weight around. Is that what you want to be labeled as?

I don’t need my credibility restored, I’m a legend of the league. All I’m doing is continuing and improving my form before I give BRAB an absolute spanking on the weekend.
Don't tag me minnow.
Did I do it right Noobz0r ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, 50 lashes with a whip.

They will then be... thirsted? What is the drinking equivalent of starvation?
They will then be at the stage of worrying and frantically trying to get themselves a nice cold glass of cats piss that they won’t even realise you delivered them the harshest treatment of all. A carton of 50 lashes pale ale.

Seriously though, s**t drop.

They will then be at the stage of worrying and frantically trying to get themselves a nice cold glass of cats piss that they won’t even realise you delivered them the harshest treatment of all. A carton of 50 lashes pale ale.

Seriously though, s**t drop.
I have no opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back